Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Cyclo-Rupes Detailing Bag Now Available!

Dan@Adams

The Adam's bag should work fine.  http://adamspolishes.com/shop/accessories/brushes/adam-s-american-pride-detailing-bag.html

Adam's doesn't carry the Cyclo bag any more, but if it's the one you have to have, I have found a few online. 

Thanks Rich.  I was concerned about whether the Cyclo would fit in the Adam's bag, since it only specifically mentions the Porter Cable polisher as fitting.

Sorry Kris, the Cyclo will not fit in the Adam's American Pride Detailing Bag without putting too much stress on the side of the bag and the power cord of the machine itself, and if you did get the machine to fit, there won't be much room for any bottles, towels, etc.

We are also out of stock on the Rupes-Cyclo Detailing Bag. I'm sorry for the inconvenience :(

Sorry Kris, the Cyclo will not fit in the Adam's American Pride Detailing Bag without putting too much stress on the side of the bag and the power cord of the machine itself, and if you did get the machine to fit, there won't be much room for any bottles, towels, etc.

We are also out of stock on the Rupes-Cyclo Detailing Bag. I'm sorry for the inconvenience :(

Thanks Dan. I hunted for dimensions but couldn't find them to be sure if it fit or not. Thanks for the clarification. 

That's okay Dan, I figured it was a long shot since they weren't on the site anymore.  I appreciate you clarifying about the size of the Adam's bag.