Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Cyclo-Rupes Detailing Bag Now Available!

Dan@Adams

We just got these in stock last week and they are available for purchase now, the new Cyclo-Rupes Detailing Bag!

adams_polishes_rupes_cyclo_bag_zpsjyozcg

While it's designed to fit the Cyclo perfectly with a Velcro strap to hold the polisher in place, the bag will also fit any other machine polisher that we offer. This would be an excellent second bag to go along with your Adam's American Pride Detailing Bag if you are detailing on the go, to proudly display the awesome machines that you achieve perfection with while using our polishes.

Dimensions are 20" x 10" x 12" high. There are two hand straps as well as a shoulder strap, and plenty of storage inside for the polisher, pads, towels, bottles and other accessories. Here's a key feature diagram from Cyclo!

cyclobag_zpso4g3bzlh.png

The bag is available HERE for $99.99 before discounts. Thanks for looking!

Funny! But in all seriousness, it is when you want to run a successful business. That is unless you are a child running a lemonade stand; then the marketing shows it has a positive effect. This is the world we live in.

Edited by Steve_S

This bag is killer! Its the only bag on the market that has features designed specifically to fit the Cyclo and its unique shape - like the padded tool rest, but can also be easily configured to fit other tools. The tool rest is removable (velcro) and the generous sizing of all the interior pouches means they'll fit all kinds of things. I'm especially fond of the interior cord pocket - every bag I've ever had the cord ended up in the way.

Click on the bag on the site and you will find a spelling error of "polisher". FYI.

That's not a huge porblem, is it?

Funny! But in all seriousness, it is when you want to run a successful business. That is unless you are a child running a lemonade stand; then the marketing shows it has a positive effect. This is the world we live in.

Sorry about that! Fixed, thanks!

Not to nitpick, but...

I noticed a discrepancy on the American Pride Detailing Bag webpage.  Under the Tips & Videos tab it states "This bag will also fit a Porter Cable Polisher" but under the Product Details tab it states "This bag does not fit a machine polisher."

I'll correct it in the morning now that I have access to product descriptions, thanks James! The American Pride Detailing Bag will indeed fit a PC 7424XP or Rupes Mini if the machines are placed into the bag at a slight angle.

• 11 months later...