Customer Service 866.965.0400

New to the Forum

Mikedakin

Hey guys! Ive been using Adam's product for the last few months and love everything I have tryed and everything I have heard. I just joined the forum but have actually been here plenty of times looking for info since you guys are extremely knowledgeable and seem to be a great bunch of guys! Adams really is addicting and gives me a better outlook on detailing. Anyways the weather here in Canada is kinda crappy and cold so havent done much detailing latley so here is a throwback picture after using adams for the first time. Paint correction with 4" drill attachment with orange pad and paint correcting polishes topped with a coat of buttery wax on 18 year old truck paint!!!

post-13886-0-72882400-1453765021_thumb.jpg

post-13886-0-85156200-1453765052_thumb.jpg

Welcome! Man that turned out awesome. Also one of my favorite body styles of the chevy. Really makes me want to order my Port Cable and do some paint correction on mine. I cant get over how good that looks. Great job sir.

Welcome Mike,

Truck looks great, and not too bad time wise for using a single 4" pad.

A lot of good people and information here, and be sure to check out the Adam's videos for additional information on products and processes.