Customer Service 866.965.0400

Howdy from Oregon!

Wanted to pop in and say hello! My names Catt, currently working as a full to part time detailer for two of the legacy lots here in my town. Started working as a detailer maybe two almost three years ago. It's a love hate relationship but a job that I always come back to haha! Found this forum online just a bit ago and now pretty eager to try out some of the products from here on our front line rigs.. And even our ones at home.

We have been detailing with some dollar tree stuff and they sell pretty well but we really want them to start popping a lot more inside and out and that includes some of the auction rigs we get in our shop. Would love to hear of any recommendations on what's good to get a nice good pop of shine on our front line rigs..:) happy to be here..!

Welcome Catt,

Any of the Adam's products should give you the added "pop" to the front line rigs you have.

The Correcting and Finishing Polishes, and then the application of the last protective finish product of your choice, sealant or wax, should more than do the trick!