Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Foam Gun

72offsuit

Question

It is indeed a rare occasion that a tool or accessory arrives at my home, and I am awestruck by the build quality of the item. My Foam gun kit (complete with wash pad and new car shampoo) showed up yesterday. I have owned numerous other "guns", and they have all leaked or malfunction in some way, including my favorite, when it flies off from the water pressure (I hold it with my left hand in fear of it hitting my car). It is a balmy 20 degrees today so a more formalized testing will have to wait until a day above forty arrives. This thing is built like a brick s... house and I have no doubt it will perform admirably. Is it worth the price? That is a subjective judgment that each has to make for themselves. No buyers remorse here, only excitement to get outside and take this thing for a spin.

i-8bGpjDt-M.jpg

Edited by 72offsuit

It looks like you got the new style they are showing on the site.  It seems the canister is a little taller then the previous one. 

Had not even caught that. I have the "original" of this version. wonder if the canisters are the same volumes? 

you'll love it, and I agree. I'll never forget the first time I opened it up. It's better constructed than any other foam gun I've seen on the market. 

Had not even caught that. I have the "original" of this version. wonder if the canisters are the same volumes? 

you'll love it, and I agree. I'll never forget the first time I opened it up. It's better constructed than any other foam gun I've seen on the market. 

I do believe the canister volume is larger but I will have to double-check on that.

We are also moving to a slightly different, more rugged spray handle design, that you can see pictured on the website, but I am not sure how soon those will be included in the kits.

And in case anyone doesn't know, we now only ship the foam gun with 2 of the yellow-green metering tips and 2 of the purple metering tips rather than all of those extra colors. We found that the yellow-green tip is sufficient for almost every application. The purple metering tips will have a higher flow rate, but they will also use up the canister much more quickly!

I ordered a foam gun

Paid for a  foam gun

Opened a box with a foam gun

(wondered what the metering tips were)

Placed a foam gun some where

Somewhere very secretive supposedly

As I have not seen the foam gun since. 

Well at least you made sure it was someplace very safe....

I ordered a foam gun

Paid for a  foam gun

Lol, have done that so many times. "My (blank) will be safe here"

I ordered a foam gun

Paid for a  foam gun

When you find it again, thread one of the yellow-green metering tips into the base, and then push the rubber pick-up tube over it :)

I ordered a foam gun

Paid for a  foam gun

Here's a tip on where to find it.   It'll be the last place you look when you see it!

I hate when that happens, you put it someplace where you'll never forget where it is but you forgot to remember where that place is :(

Lol, ain't that the truth, do it all the time. Put something in a safe place so my 2 yr old doesn't get his grimy little hands on it, 2 weeks later I still haven't found hidden item