Customer Service 866.965.0400

MARK YOUR CALENDARS! The 8th Annual GPC Detail Clinic!! RSVP Here!

Feeling the Winter Time Blues??? Get excited for the 8th Annual Grabiak Detail Clinic

on Saturday May 21st from 9am - 2pm! We moved the event to May this year instead

of April for a chance at better weather since we had some snow last year!

This is a MUST ATTEND event if you're anywhere near the Pittsburgh area - it keeps

getting bigger and better every year. Adam and I will both be in attendance, and we

might have a few more members of the team there too!

In addition to the Adam's Detail Clinic, there will be several other activities, including

prizes, giveaways, and one day only show specials. Please see the flyer below for

the official announcement and RSVP to this thread if you will be attending so that

we can get an accurate count for lunch supplies!

Follow this thread for more details as they are announced!

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you.

2016%20EXPO%20Flyer%2002-12-16_zps6uppiw

Here are a few shots from last year, where we demonstrated on a C6 Corvette!

post-240-0-08979800-1430402077_zps7pw2z3

post-240-0-69399300-1430402020_zpsf4uonh

post-240-0-85184200-1430402048_zpssrkteb

Can't commit yet, but it depends on the weather for us. If the weather is going to be good, we'll most likely be heading to OCMD for the big show there.   But Grabiak's is always a great time, and Grabiaks steps up and above when it comes to treating their guests.   :2thumbs:

My grander father and myself should be there. It always been a goal to meet you all in person since I started using your line 3 years ago. Should be a great time! Thanks Dan!

That would be awesome Cameron! I've enjoyed speaking with you the few times I've helped you out!

:lolsmack:  :lolsmack:

We're coming to your house Bill.............and we want lobster!!  And don't let those mutts drool on them either!  

You and the wife make it up here Rich and dinner is absolutely on me  :2thumbs:

But you try to tell Oz he can't have the leftovers lol

Hey to everyone out there! Of course I recognize all the names of those who have been on this thread already, looking forward to seeing everybody again. Really is good to just "get together"

I really hope the date change will keep the snow away!

As always, we welcome Adam back to put on an awesome clinic every year :bow:

We won't be considering this a "car show" due to our parking limitations

Dan and I will continue to post updates as we get them

And Yes, the Dinner will be a go unless "Mama" Carbone doesn't want us around anymore lol :banana:

Hey Rich,

This is Ashley. We met briefly one day when you and Darlene came in. From Jason, Ray, and I, we just wanted to let you know we'll miss you guys this year even though we know you'll have a blast at the beach. We'll be sure to post pictures!!

Thank you Ashley!  We both remember you very well.  We'll miss everyone as well, and one of these days Adam's needs to get down to Ocean City and do this show!  Over 3000 registered cars, and thousands more just cruising and spectators.  And I'll be able to stop in my favorite store and BUY MYSELF SOME MINTS!   :D  :D

I am highly doubtful i will be able to go this year if it was still the end of april i could probably do it but i know i will be going to harrisburg on friday not sure i can sneak the rest of the way to there and then have to work on sunday not sure. Must check with da wife.

Lots of memories for this event! Even the first one at the little place with all of us around a smaller table and Adam entertaining us as usual. Remember the time we started in the front?

I hope to catch up with everyone this year, but may be on a startup in PA. Maybe I can sneak away for the Saturday. 

I hope Al, the other Rich and Chris all come and we can catch up on things. Dinner is always great!

I am sure with the later time of the year it should be better weather. 

Hope to catch your show Ray! I would love to bring the 32 again.....

I am highly doubtful i will be able to go this year if it was still the end of april i could probably do it but i know i will be going to harrisburg on friday not sure i can sneak the rest of the way to there and then have to work on sunday not sure. Must check with da wife.

Cmon Dan, work it out. You haven't missed any yet, right?