Customer Service 866.965.0400

MARK YOUR CALENDARS! The 8th Annual GPC Detail Clinic!! RSVP Here!

Hey to everyone out there...

Some photos and videos will be uploaded soon so stay tuned.  We are working on getting things back to normal and Ashley is working on the pics and vids. 

First, we want to thank Adam for his time and having another awesome clinic here at GPC. 

We would also like to extend a sincere thanks to his support team, Chris, Dan, Matt and Zach.  Chris and Dan have been here every year and we really appreciate that.  Thanks guys.  This was our first time meeting Matt and Zach, they came all the way in from Columbus Ohio. 

The event was very successful as usual, considering the amount of rain that didn't stop the Adams Shine Team from making the most out of the day. 

Some of the hot sellers from Saturday were the ever so popular Glass Cleaner and Glass Sealant...We are completely sold out!  The Wheel Woolie and the NEW Grit Guard Washboard were also very popular items.  The H20 Guard&Gloss continues to be a very successful product. 

We greatly appreciate all of the customers that attended the Expo.  It was nice to see a lot of new faces as well as return and repeat customers. 

From the GPC Team...

Ray, Donnie, Jason and Ashley

Yeah it was a great time as usual. Adam thank you for dinner I do appreciate it and I think Grabiak picked up my room or Adam snuck my paper not sure which but thank you for that as well. Chris good to see you again and the new guys Zack and matt I believe? Sorry if i got your names wrong you guys were all over it. Al was great to see you and meet your lovely wife just let me know about the shelves you want I actually have some cool ideas running around my big ol' head lol . thanks again to all I look forward to this every year this was my 6th or 7th year going wow does time fly. 

Hi Dan - I sent you a PM about the shelves. Great getting caught up and Andrea enjoyed meeting you!