Customer Service 866.965.0400

So what does everyone do for a living?

Cwilliams

Question

I don't have any fun pictures I CAN show handy, but I work in IT for a Fortune 10 diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. My group is responsible for collaborative technologies and such. We're responsible for conference room technology, video conferencing, webcasts, video on demand, content distribution, digital signage, live events, etc. I'm currently working on a new headquarters building that we're constructing with 250+ collaborative spaces with technology that my group will be supporting. Last year I started a new global content distribution and management project that is due to go live next month.

My background is mostly live-production (audio and video) so I do some volunteering and freelance on the side at some area churches when they have holes that need filled.

Just curious, were you at Clairton Works? My dad was there for 34 1/2 years until they offered him early retirement back in 2005.

No. That's quite a ways from where I live. I worked for Bethlehem Steel, then they switched to Freight Car America in Johnstown.  I welded railroad cars.

Project Manager for a Very Large Environmental company. My back ground is wastewater operations and maintenance. Currently I Manage three plants, 18 pump/lift stations and over 40 miles of sewer main. 

Id post pics but figure you might not want to see all of it lol. 

I work in Quality Assurance for Kaydon Corp. We make "Realislim" ball bearings for aerospace, military, and robotics industries. I have personally built bearings that are currently sitting on destroyers and battleships defense systems!

Edited by chops1sc

I talk on the phone, sometimes while looking at these

IMG_2519_zpscwrxckdj.jpg

with this

IMG_2517_zpsml99fgx4.jpg

thus giving our customers' patients the best vision options possible. I also troubleshoot their Rx issues, do over the phone coaching, product recommendations, but sometimes just listen when they're having a crap day and just want an ear to bend.

Edited by Captain Slow