Customer Service 866.965.0400

So what does everyone do for a living?

Cwilliams

Question

Thank you to all of you who serve in emergency services and military roles. It really takes a special person to see and do some of the things required of you, and I know we all greatly appreciate it even though it goes largely unsaid.

Edited by James__

16 years as a territory manager for a company who installs truck equipment for over 100 Ford dealers in the northeast region. We stock bare truck chassis and pickup trucks for the dealers on our facility, so lead time is cut in half when there customers need upfit trucks for their business. An example would be :post-10998-0-10028100-1458047892_thumb.jpg

Living in the "Motor City" for all of my life, what would you expect one to do?

First 26 years spent at various automobile dealerships as a heavy repair technician, repairing vehicle engines, transmissions, and drivetrain assemblies.

In 1998 started at my current employer, a Tier 1 supplier of automotive drivetrain assemblies and components to many different vehicle manufacturers, first as a test lab technician for about 2 years, then as an engineering "end of test inspection technician/supervisor" for about 8 years, then a prototype builder/assembly technician for 4 years, and currently a warranty analyst for the past 4 years, looking at assemblies and components, making determination as to "why did the end user customer have a concern" and coordinating with manufacturing, quality, and engineering to ensure product integrity, durability, and customer satisfaction.

Yes, about 44 years total, as I am an older individual. 

Basically, anything repairing, racing, and detailing CARS and TRUCKS since 16 years old.