Customer Service 866.965.0400

So what does everyone do for a living?

Cwilliams

Question

Just recently switched over to being a detailer at the car dealership I work for, before that I did bdc and internet sales for the same dealership. I'm one of the 2 lucky guys that gets to detail the hellkitties and vipers when they come in and are sold, also get to choose what products and supplies I want to be stocked in the detail shop. Still working on getting them to approve a large order of Adams but I keep some of my personal products there for the high end cars. I'm also a college student getting my bachelors in finance.

Edited by garner

I work for a world wide small package company.  Do deliveries now, but have done tractor trailer pulling triples, turnpike doubles, and rocky mountain doubles for the same company.  Started out of high school while going to college, and have been there for 26 years.  Have met lots of interesting people over the years.  

Being married, my weekend job is dictated by what the wife wants me to do.  

Edited by LFairbanks

Besides being an Adam's dealer in my spare time I design aircraft modifications. Everything from cargo conversions, on board fire suppression systems, re-engining, etc. Probably the easiest to spot is our DC-10 fire fighter.10tanker_zps3533b8f8.jpg

Saw this on Modern Marvels, pretty cool!