Customer Service 866.965.0400

So what does everyone do for a living?

Cwilliams

Question

This.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_(spacecraft)#Crew_module_.28CM.29

http://www.space.com/31855-nasa-orion-capsule-arrives-ksc.html

All I can say is its an awesome job. I also worked on the shuttle fleet good times.

Jason

You will have to share some pictures with us.  I have always been fascinated by this stuff.  Maybe you can contribute to this thread I started a while back.

Enterprise software sales. My clients are the largest account segment. It's an awesome job and I'm regularly the least technical, but bring the business and relationships side of the engagement process. I truly enjoy it! And through my hard work amd sacrifice over the years, I've been fortunate to make a handsome income....especially for someone without college degree. ; )

Enterprise software sales. My clients are the largest account segment. It's an awesome job and I'm regularly the least technical, but bring the business and relationships side of the engagement process. I truly enjoy it! And through my hard work amd sacrifice over the years, I've been fortunate to make a handsome income....especially for someone without college degree. ; )

College degrees are over rated anyways. Dont have one either and have done just fine for myself out here in the world. 

College degrees are over rated anyways. Dont have one either and have done just fine for myself out here in the world. 

On average, a doctoral degree-holder will earn $3.3 million over a lifetime, compared to $2.3 million for a college graduate and $1.3 million for those with a high school diploma.

I don't have one either but congratulations to all of those who do. 

Edited by texinfin

You will have to share some pictures with us.  I have always been fascinated by this stuff.  Maybe you can contribute to this thread I started a while back.

Trust me I would if i could, It's all proprietary information at this point after EFT- 1.  Lots of export compliance happening.  The best way to keep up is space.com or spaceflightnow.com.

-Jason