Customer Service 866.965.0400

So what does everyone do for a living?

Cwilliams

Question

Installed and repaired land mobile communications, emergency lighting and high end stereo and mobile camera systems in specialty vehicle such as armored cars and limos. Favorite customer was the Prince of Saudi Arabia! (many years ago, no disclosure issues) Moved to field service, bench technician then System Operations for a cable company. Got laid off and worked installing in house alarm systems. Moved to Network Operations for another cable company and now work for a cellular/broadcast tower builder and leasing company supporting their Network Operations Center and project management.

Edited by gabhart

I don't have any fun pictures I CAN show handy, but I work in IT for a Fortune 10 diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. My group is responsible for collaborative technologies and such. We're responsible for conference room technology, video conferencing, webcasts, video on demand, content distribution, digital signage, live events, etc. I'm currently working on a new headquarters building that we're constructing with 250+ collaborative spaces with technology that my group will be supporting. Last year I started a new global content distribution and management project that is due to go live next month.

My background is mostly live-production (audio and video) so I do some volunteering and freelance on the side at some area churches when they have holes that need filled.

Love it!! I spent 15 years in telephony / unified comms.

I'm in sales for a top 5-10 Silicon Valley enterprise software manufacturer.