Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's eBay Store - Discontinued Items, Deep Discounts

Adam

Take a look now, it should be correct. I just confirmed it with my personal eBay account. You may need to refresh your browser for it to update.

Just looked and it showed up right this time! thanks for your help Ben!! :D

Is everything listed under the "Clearance Items" or are they mixed with the other categories?

Hi Chops!

The clearance items have all been placed info the clearance item section in the eBay store.  There are currently 29 items there, more will be added soon .

Thanks!

Any possibility to swap a couple of the bottles that come with the detail bag kit to other clearance/old label bottles?

These are actually pre-made kits that are already bagged up and ready to ship.  

What were you looking to swap out and for?

I placed an order but I didn't realize eBay used my old address. I sent a message through eBay. Can the order get shipped to my new address? Thanks!

Shoot me a PM with the correct address. I will make sure it ships to the correct address!

Big thanks to Ben for the great customer service! I don't know of any company that puts more effort into making sure the customer is happy than Adams does. He was more than willing to work with me on the kit to make sure it met all my expectations.

A++ for customer service from all of Adams!

24A16D3B-A75E-4811-9D51-B4B587E3CCF4_zps

D55FEA55-BF38-469D-9B2B-8F4755EDED29_zps

No more gal of Buttery Wax :(

If your interested in one, call the shop on Monday. Might have to pay more than 29.99 though. That was an insanely good deal. You'd have to buttery wax your car twice weekly for a year to use all of that though. 

Josh,

I would think that using the checkout on Ebay, the discount code would not be applicable.

Also, with these products being "discontinued" and "deeply discounted" already, it seems pricing is more than reasonable.

Perhaps the Adam's team will respond, but I don't think they would have the capabilities to add a discount to the Ebay checkout process?

Brilliant Glaze from AP.com - 22.50 (24.99 less 10% discount) + 8-9 bucks for shipping if you pick FedEx. 

Brilliant Glaze from Ebay 19.99+5.99shipping = 25.98 

Even with the SHINE ON Discount, if you're ok with the old label, eBay store is cheaper shipped. 

Let's not get greedy here folks! ;) They still need to make some money to keep the lights on to sell us more shine! 

Do the discount codes work for eBay purchases? for example "shineon"

Hi USCG,

I apologize that the discount codes do not work on eBay.  We tried to make the pricing a really good deal in lieu of discount codes.

We also are offering the $5.99 shipping plus $0.50 for each additional item which should save a good amount on shipping charges.

Let me know if you need any other info!