Customer Service 866.965.0400

Porsche Detailing Clinic - May 7th - 10AM - Adam's HQ

Hey everyone!

We'll be having a Detailing Clinic for a Porsche club this Saturday

​May 7th at 10AM at our Headquarters. We're opening up the

​event to the public as well. Please see all of the details

below. We hope you can make it if you're in the area!

PORSHCE_CLUB_FLYER_PRINT_zpsbynik1mg.jpg

We don't have any planned for Florida at this time but our authorized resellers down there might put on their own events.

Kourtney and Matt will be at the European Experience in Savannah next weekend if you're near there. They might be doing demonstrations but it won't be a full clinic in that sense.

Be sure to check our updated schedule of events here:

http://adamspolishes.com/events

So many Pennsylvania events, so few in the Mid-West and South  :mellow: .  Hopefully in years to come Adam's will have a higher operating budget for traveling to shows and can come to one I may actually be able to attend!

Side Note:

I think the webpage address used for the Events page has changed at some point.

When clicking on the "Events" tab at the top of the forum webpages, it directs people to...

http://www.adamsforums.com/forum/25-official-adams-detail-clinics-events/

...but that wepbage is blank and gives an error message.

If that route could be changed to direct people to the link you posted above...

...then I think the Events page would be much more accessible to users.

A quick explanation on all of the Pennsylvania shows. CarlisleEvents has always been very kind to us and those shows draw in very large crowds with people waiting in line to buy at our tent. It also helps that I'm nearby, as well as the rest of the Carlisle show team that help us out and are within an hour drive of the show. We've been working the shows together for several years now, so we know what it takes to get things set up and organized quickly without having to teach anyone or fly anyone out from Headquarters to help, which then makes us understaffed there for daily operations. The shows do cost a large amount of money once shipping costs, event costs, hotels, airfare, rental cars, and everything else are added in, so on some we may just barely break even or take a loss, especially shows we have not been to before and people may not be familiar with our products.

As you said, hopefully as the business grows we will be able to reach out to more areas of the country :)

And thank you for the heads up on the broken link. I will see if we can get that fixed ASAP.

I figured as much! As a small company I can only imagine the kind of impact that incurring costs of that size without knowing what kind of returns to expect may yield.  Who knows, maybe I'll be able to visit PA or check out Hot August Nights sometime! I do try to plan my vacations around automotive events when possible  :D.

And no problem!  I just clicked on the "Events" tab a few days ago and noticed nothing was listed but your link did have the list!

We don't have any planned for Florida at this time but our authorized resellers down there might put on their own events.

Kourtney and Matt will be at the European Experience in Savannah next weekend if you're near there. They might be doing demonstrations but it won't be a full clinic in that sense.

Be sure to check our updated schedule of events here:

Wow....I'm glad I checked this thread.  I will have to check this out!

I was at the PCA Detail meet this Saturday.

Thanks Adams and crew!!!!

Went way above and beyond (one one example:  He let us park our cars in his warehouse to avoid the hail storm!)

Thanks Again

Doug

(Purple Noble)

Glad to hear it went well! and that is Adam for ya always going WAY out of the way for the customer. Love this company! 

Looking forward to pics always love shiny cars.