Customer Service 866.965.0400

Do I'm in the market for some more microfiber towels for rinseless wash and wax and polish removal. I was thinking of getting the grey h20 towels however the new single soft are 800 gsm. Would they be more plush than the lower gsm greys? Adams sees high quality so I know none of them will induce any marring but I like the soft feel in the hand.

The single softs are more plush than the border less greys but the border less greys are phenomenal for rinseless washing because of the price especially doing a multi towel GDWM and they have the open long nap on both sides which is what you want with a rinseless wash as well.

How many towels are you looking to purchase? I use about 5-6 towels per wash when doing a rinseless so I'd probably get a 12 pack of greys and a 6 pack of singles for wax, sealant and polish removal. Then you have towels for dedicated tasks which is what I do. My rinseless towels are only used for rinseless and my wax/sealant and polish removal and final wipedown towels (single and double soft) are used solely for that.

Edited by Ricky Bobby

The single softs are more plush than the border less greys but the border less greys are phenomenal for rinseless washing because of the price especially doing a multi towel GDWM and they have the open long nap on both sides which is what you want with a rinseless wash as well.

How many towels are you looking to purchase? I use about 5-6 towels per wash when doing a rinseless so I'd probably get a 12 pack of greys and a 6 pack of singles for wax, sealant and polish removal. Then you have towels for dedicated tasks which is what I do. My rinseless towels are only used for rinseless and my wax/sealant and polish removal and final wipedown towels (single and double soft) are used solely for that.

I have around 6-7 doubles soft towels that are in nice shape should have a good year left in them if I treat them well. I use a towel from another vendor for the g&g and I have great success with it and they are dedicated for that task only and I have plenty laying in storage so I don't need a g&g towel really. I am getting into the rinseless wash because I am on well water and it ruins a finish in about 4 seconds when washing the car, I use some distilled and rinseless in a bucket and i pre soak with the same im my spray bottle. I am just trying to expand my towel aresenal as I am going to start using more rinseless with my side jobs as well, way less stuff to tote around when I know a rinseless will be more than acceptable. From what I gather the grey border less seems to be winning with eveyone here over the single soft which is fairly surprising to me. Price is not much different since you can get singles in a 6 pack now, I would love to buy the stack but if my wife sees a 100 charge for towels im dead lol.

^^OK well with that being said if you are looking for a rinseless towel honestly the single, double, or grey would all work for you - depending on how many towels you want to purchase and what your budget is you know?

But they really are priced very close now which is nice as you have options, Im using a 12 pack for example since you said you have about 6-7 towels now and with an additional 12 you'll have at least 3-4 washes worth of towels before you need to do laundry.

12 Greys - $70 before discount - $60 with discount $5 a towel

12 Single Softs (2 6 packs) - $80 before discount - $68 discounted - $5.68 a towel

Price is so close you can't go wrong with either one

I have a boat load of Waterless Towels that I use for rinseless washing. When I need more, I'll likely opt for the single soft. I personally like to be able to see as clearly as possible what the wash media is picking up from the surface, and white wash media does that for me.