Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail spray and Cyclo buffer

We Gone

Well the results look good but I dont think detail spray has anything in it that a buffer can help with.

My biggest concern personally is I dont like taking a pad to anything of unknown condition.  After 25 years I would want that thing claybarred before a pad touched it.

If anything I think you were scrubbing off surface contamination.

Thanks for the comments, I'm definitely not a professional... Just been a home waxer for the last 40+ years and still use the same cyclo I bought in 75...

The paint had been de-waxed clay-bared, Buffed with machine polish and sealed with sealer, was a several day project I do this every  year. Just had the buffer out and decided to try it with the spray. can't say it works better but no ill effects. 

Very cool. I did the Bowling Green tour when they were being built and they were amazing. So see one of those motors sitting next to the base powerplant was very cool. Totally different animal.

If I remember right didn't Mercury Marine build the engines for GM?

Very cool. I did the Bowling Green tour when they were being built and they were amazing. So see one of those motors sitting next to the base powerplant was very cool. Totally different animal.

If I remember right didn't Mercury Marine build the engines for GM?

You are correct, the only Corvette with a non GM power plant, GM & Lotus designed MM built.