Customer Service 866.965.0400

Metal Polish Wonders (w. Pics)

Fierce5

SOLID transformations - wow - machine or by hand?

I use the blue 4 inch pad on a cordless drill. The sides/edges of the pads I use to polish the sides and bottom of the pipes, the top I do by hand.

I use the blue 4 inch pad on a cordless drill. The sides/edges of the pads I use to polish the sides and bottom of the pipes, the top I do by hand.

Which 4" blue pad fits on a drill??

• 1 month later...

Awesome before and after results!

This thread got me motivated to polish my chrome tips, I have only finished one of the four so far but the one looks awesome. Couldn't get some of the baked on stuff off the lip. My pad got so dirty so quickly. Tried cleaning it and will see how it works once it dries.

Awesome before and after results!

This thread got me motivated to polish my chrome tips, I have only finished one of the four so far but the one looks awesome. Couldn't get some of the baked on stuff off the lip. My pad got so dirty so quickly. Tried cleaning it and will see how it works once it dries.

Are you using a blue pad on a drill?

The black residue on the edge of the tips can be removed with this combination. Try covering the plastic on top of the tips using masking tape and go at it with the blue pad. Don't worry about cleaning the pad when it turns black. If you keep at it long enough it will buff out

Edited by Fierce5

So I attacked the remaining 3 tips today and got great results overall. One tip tho had small specs that would not come off, I decided to stop once I noticed what looks to be a black coating on the inner lip started to wear away...

27561025914_4965b32265_h.jpg

27561492863_4ab34c3cb4_b.jpg

28178336165_d6f76bbb7c_b.jpg

Edited by wely324