Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wheel Woolies

zw470

Question

Based on recommendations in this thread http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/30781-fender-brush-for-lowered-cars/ I picked up a set of Wheel Woolies.

OH MY GOD THEY ARE AMAZING

I've been struggling with a Daytona Speed Brush for the last 4ish years.  Using the Woolies is like going from a plastic spork to a Kershaw Shun.  Used them on the wheels, fenders and exhaust tips.  Now I have to find new carholes to use them on!

24 answers to this question

When you have really tight spaces in your wheels, and you can't take your wheels off to clean them, they're the answer.  One of the best products out there for this purpose.

Love mine!! If you keep your rims clean they are about all you need most times to keep things clean and shiny. I really like them as it makes it easy to know what to use on the rims, no thought of did a wash pad or some towels accidentally get used on paint or anything. 

The wheel woolies are one of the best designs for getting in between you rim slots and the exhaust pipes. I can't believe I didn't use these before... I'm now a life long user to these essential detailing tools.

Edited by jeverton

^^I was thinking about doing the same thing due to a lowered car. 

Is the woolie tough enough to clean the liner material in the wheel well that looks like felt?  The fender brush will not be able to reach there and I wouldn't want to damage the wheel woolie.

Yes its a tough enough material - honestly though I would just use a scrub brush - something like a fender brush which has stiff bristles, to loosen up the gunk

They sell a brush like this in Home Depot

Yeah I was thinking the same, but a lowered car makes it tough to get the thicker fender brush handle inside to reach and clean the wheel well.  So I'm hoping the thinner wheel woolie handle along with the angled design will make this much easier.