Customer Service 866.965.0400

Chrysler National's at Carlisle July 15-17

The Adam's Carlisle Team will be at the Chrysler National's in Carlisle this July 15-17.

Come on out to resupply your stock with our Show Special's, chat with the experts, get tips, answer questions, and watch us demo.

I just ordered for the show, and have included quite a bit on the new Waterless Wash in both 16 ounce and gallon sizes if you've not bought online yet.

We'll also be doing daily sign ups for the chance to win a $250 Gift Card on both Friday and Saturday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Weather's lookin' good, hot, but no rain during the show this year I'm ready, anyone else?

Replaced my no longer operational $91.00, on back order from Chrysler, 3rd brake light:

IMG_0081resize_zpsr2qejazs.jpg

Simple enough to replace, only had to remove the upper spoiler to get to it:

IMG_0080resize_zpsrl0fm1m9.jpg

Which required the removal of all the tail gate's inner panels to get to the three nuts and four plastic, one way, push pins:

IMG_0079resize_zpsjqkjezl5.jpg

Wet sanded some new paint and body work:

IMG_0068resize_zpscektkg03.jpg

IMG_0066resize_zpsunb9m3qk.jpg

A little buff and polish, I needed a bit stronger cut than PCP to completely remove all the 3,000 grit sanding marks, so a compound was used on a firmer open cell foam pad to start. She finished down nicely with PCP and an orange microfiber pad followed up with PFP on a white foam pad:

IMG_0069resize_zpsrgg8mf3l.jpg

Not too shabby for a 110,000 mile nine year old car that sits outside 24/7/365!

IMG_0071resize_zpsmkknwhce.jpg

IMG_0072resize_zps3o7460cf.jpg

Stop on by the trailer, we'll be at the end of the Midway in Row IE in spaces 126-130. You can't miss us, look for the large inflatable Detail Spray Bottle.

Edited by BRZN

Weather's lookin' good, hot, but no rain during the show this year I'm ready, anyone else?

Replaced my no longer operational $91.00, on back order from Chrysler, 3rd brake light:

IMG_0081resize_zpsr2qejazs.jpg

Simple enough to replace, only had to remove the upper spoiler to get to it:

IMG_0080resize_zpsrl0fm1m9.jpg

Which required the removal of all the tail gate's inner panels to get to the three nuts and four plastic, one way, push pins:

IMG_0079resize_zpsjqkjezl5.jpg

Wet sanded some new paint and body work:

IMG_0068resize_zpscektkg03.jpg

IMG_0066resize_zpsunb9m3qk.jpg

A little buff and polish, I needed a bit stronger cut than PCP to completely remove all the 3,000 grit sanding marks, so a compound was used on a firmer open cell foam pad to start. She finished down nicely with PCP and an orange microfiber pad followed up with PFP on a white foam pad:

IMG_0069resize_zpsrgg8mf3l.jpg

Not too shabby for a 110,000 mile nine year old car that sits outside 24/7/365!

IMG_0071resize_zpsmkknwhce.jpg

IMG_0072resize_zps3o7460cf.jpg

Stop on by the trailer, we'll be at the end of the Midway in Row IE in spaces 126-130. You can't miss us, look for the large inflatable Detail Spray Bottle.

Looks good. I should be there for Corvettes in August. Hopefully you guys will be there too

WAIT A MINUTE!  Hey Dan, I thought it was a bowtie, not a mopar!  

My new car has air conditioned seats, we can take breaks in it on Saturday. Just kidding...I don't want sweaty detailer dudes in the new ride. Ha!