Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waited too long...

SEMAChad

So, decided to give my brand new VW Golf R a proper clean and polish. (Cliff Notes at the bottom)

I had a clear bra installer try to put on a clear bra for me but scratched it all up during install, he ordered another clear bra (XPel) and we set up another appointment. He used the "best" application squeegee he could get so he could avoid scratching the second one, but he failed, called and said he couldn't do it and gave me my money back. Long story short, my hood was full of scratches from installing/removing/installing/removing the clear bra.

So, I pull out my trusty Porter Cable polisher and start out with the Menzerna medium cut polish (Intensive Polish). After 3 long attempts at removing all the scratches, I pull out my most heavy cut compound Turtle Wax Rubbing Compound, and I work it, and work it, destroying one of my pads in the process! Okay, a few of the scratches are now gone, but there are so many left. I go back to the Menzerna and work it 3 more times, arms shaking, hands shaking I remember why I have a love/hate relationship with detailing! I decide to finally just F'it, I'm done, 3 hrs on just the hood and all the micro scratches are still there laughing at me.

Now I at one time detailed cars between jobs and on weekends to earn a little money, I've used, Turtle Wax, Meguiar's, NuFinish, Chemical Bro's, Poor Boy's, Zaino, Menzerna, P21s, and so many other's. A few years ago I got a bunch of Adam's Polishes, I really loved his Detail Spray, and Machine Polish, but really that was the only too products I used as I had a whole lot of the Menzerna left and it would take me years to use it up, but I did get Adam's Swirl and Haze Remover and Revive Hand Polish. So after 3 hours of sweating, I decided, since I have it what could it hurt?

I went over my scratches two times with the Swirl and Haze Remover and once with the Revive Hand Polish, it wiped off 5000% better than the Menzerna and 90% of the scratches that were left were gone! I about flipped out, I wasn't even using Adam's new and improved products! All my other stuff went straight into the trash! Adam's makes the best detail products I've ever used in 20+ years of detailing cars!

Cliff Notes: Had scratches on hood, worked hours trying to get them out, then used Adam's stuff and 90% of the scratches were gone in only minutes. Use Adam's! NO, I don't work for them!

27970492976_ec3dec0d7e_z_d.jpg

27970493776_8b2ddc091c_z_d.jpg

27970495166_6e524ea432_z_d.jpg

Welcome to the group Chad, I too am a ADAMSOHOLIC. There is a great bunch of people on here. I recommend a pert time job to pay for the addiction, or hide the receipts from the other half.

-Jason