Customer Service 866.965.0400

Critique My Maintenance Wash Video

Hey folks. I typically take all photos during my details. I decided to try something new, and record the whole thing. What are your guys' thoughts? Is it a good idea, anything you would change about the video?

Video (about 4 minutes long):

https://youtu.be/P4Syu9qv59E

Process followed:

I started by washing the tires first. I used Adams All Purpose Cleaner for the most part. I used a diluted solution since my tires were not bad (recently done).

Once the tires were done I gave the car a rinse, then used a Foam Gun to give the car a nice bath using Adams Car Shampoo. I then rinse this off and put down a little more foam for some extra protection during the wash.

Next, I used a two bucket wash on the vehicle. This was then rinsed off and I left the water on the car so I could use Adams Guard and Gloss. This is super easy to apply and leaves a crazy shine. I got rid of excess water in crevices using a Blaster Sidekick. Since Guard and Gloss was applied, the water flung off in captivating beads.

Next, I used Adams Brilliant Glaze which is super easy to apply. Due to weather, I could take it off almost instantly.

Next was Adams Buttery Wax. Like Brilliant Glaze, a pleasure to apply.

Last step was Adams VRT on the tires.

She is all ready to get dirty again :)

Questions, comments?

Edited by HFX Detailing

I will watch the vid later on (heading out shortly) for some stuff but wanted to start with, I would do the VRT before the buttery just in case you get any on the trim, that way it should just wipe off. 

Hey there, I didn't actually use VRT on the trim since I still had it on my trim from last wash. I only put the VRT on my tires.

First off, I need the name of the coffee you drink I can't wash anything that fast!! Video looks pretty good, too bad you don't get any shade.

Sadly, the only shade is below trees. They are not detailing friendly trees (they like dropping just about everything onto your car) :(

P.S. , the video was sped up ;) haha, thanks for the feedback!

EDIT: Just found out P S gets auto corrected on the forums to Paint Sealant. Cool!

Edited by HFX Detailing