Customer Service 866.965.0400

New MF Glass Cleaning Towel!

Chris@Adams

Guy & gals you are going to absolutely love these new Glass towels.

They are a nice size 14" x 14" with a black satin edging, and are two sided.

If you are looking for streak free glass these are the towels for you.

I guarantee you will love them too.

image.jpeg

http://adamspolishes.com/adam-s-glass-cleaner-towel-combo.html

One word of advice.  These are possibly the best glass towels out there on the market but be sure to wash them before using them.  I didn't, and made one heck of a mess out of my glass.  Once I washed them and used them again they worked amazingly well.  They definitely don't grab and roll like the others did.  They do get a little damp, but that's when the old towels come in handy to just "polish up."   Very good towels. 

One word of advice.  These are possibly the best glass towels out there on the market but be sure to wash them before using them.  I didn't, and made one heck of a mess out of my glass.  Once I washed them and used them again they worked amazingly well.  They definitely don't grab and roll like the others did.  They do get a little damp, but that's when the old towels come in handy to just "polish up."   Very good towels. 

Thanks for the advice Rich!  I just placed my order this morning and will make sure to wash those when I get them!  

Might have to try these. I have one of the old Adam's glass towels, and I'm not a fan. It just sticks to the glass and is really hard to actually wipe with. I used a regular MF towel instead last time, and it just streaked and looked horrible  :wacko:

I'm with you - the old towels always dragged for me - waffle weaves were the only ones that worked

Might have to try these. I have one of the old Adam's glass towels, and I'm not a fan. It just sticks to the glass and is really hard to actually wipe with. I used a regular MF towel instead last time, and it just streaked and looked horrible  :wacko:

You definitely won't have any rolling with these. No stick at all. One side is semi plush, the other is close to, but not the same, as the old towels.  I can't describe them exactly. Similar, but different.  And no sticking.  

I have never had a problem with the old glass towels.  Always worked well for me.

And the "rolling" problem has lessoned since I stopped using the dryer and started hanging my towels to dry.

However - my collection is getting a little old and am looking forward to trying the new one.

I can understand the overly grippy part.

I doubt I will be trying the new ones soon as I have 4 blue ones now and two are unused.  Since I only use them on the inside I am probably good for a while.

Course I could take the 4 I have and rewrap them and give them to wife for Christmas. I do like the color coded yellow.

I have experienced the drag and rolling the older towels have, but at times they work great also. I definitely want to try some of these to see how they work and if it will replace the older glass towel or maybe use them together, one for cleaning and one for drying.

Received my towels yesterday, washed them before using, and air dried overnight.

Then used them very early this morning on both interior and exterior automobile window surfaces, cleaning with Adam's Glass Cleaner.

One word description would be: AWESOME

Great results, no streaks, no "sticking" or "rolling" super easy to use, with great results!

Good info and nice reviews from all that have received their new glass towels! The option for additional scrubbing power seems good and the overall absorption and longevity sounds like the biggest plus! I assume MF Revitalizer is still the best option for washing these towels?

On a side note and probably not related to the towels – the latest improved glass cleaner formula seems pretty good. I still come across a light haze and/or cloudiness approximately 1-week after cleaning my glass. Anyone experience the same? I realize many of you likely clean your glass much before this occurs. The initial cleaning is literally effortless and results in flawless streak free glass. Amazing clarity!

Acknowledging the new formula to contain, no ammonia, alcohol or perfumes I understand there are optical clarifiers and some sort of UV stabilization in the formula. Could this be leading to the hazing? I am pretty certain I mist the product lightly and am not over applying the cleaner as I do get a great initial finish. I am not speaking to a moisture hazing/fogging that can be cleared up by A/C circulation. I’ve experienced this on various types of glass applications.

Still the best glass cleaner I have come across, just curious if anyone shares the same experience.