Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Polishes New Foam Cannon!

In a word...IMPRESSED!

I have been using the MTM Foam Cannon for the last two years, and I use it for every wash, so I am very familiar with how it performs.  Well, one trigger pull of the New Adam's Foam Cannon and my eyes bugged out.  This thing lays down some seriously thick foam!

20160723_132220.jpg

The foam out of this cannon has a lot of air in it, so it has more hang time than my previous cannon.  The foam out of the MTM is wetter, and runs off quicker.  And I experimented with every possible combination of shampoo and settings on the MTM, but the foam was never shaving-cream-thick like this new cannon.

You can see it nearly fills the side vents on the Raptor.

20160723_131906.jpg

The thicker foam hangs longer, giving you more time get the surface cleaned with your wash media.

20160723_131855.jpg

And no, this photo is not the hood, it is the side of the door, with the photo taken looking up.  You can see the foam is about a half-inch thick.

20160723_132158.jpg

Laying down one coat on the tailgate, and you can see how thick it is on the emblem.

20160723_142413.jpg

For reference, I am running the foam cannon with an electric pressure washer rated at 2.1 gpm and 1900 psi.

My advice, order one.  Now.

If you already have another foam cannon, give it to someone you don't like, and get the Adam's Foam Cannon.

The MTM foam cannon you were using must be the gas version 14.0263. They have a low pressure version 14.0349 performs the same as adam's foam cannon

Yes, my MTM cannon is the 14.0263, since my electric pressure washer is rated similar to a gas one, at 2.1 gpm and 1900 psi.

The low-pressure MTM 14.0349 is only rated to 1.4-2.4 gpm and 1100-2000 psi, which is less than the output on my pressure washer.

What is your pressure washer rated at, and have you used both the MTM 14.0349 and the new Adam's Foam Cannon?

The MTM foam cannon you were using must be the gas version 14.0263. They have a low pressure version 14.0349 performs the same as adam's foam cannon

Ding ding.

I have the 14.0349 with my Ryobi at 1.2gpm and 1700psi and I get similar foam to the Adam's gun. Nice shaving cream.

It's not widely advertised but there are 2 MTM cannons. Most people start out with the 14.0263 and it works well don't get me wrong. Can be used with gas or electric.

The 14.0349 is a 2600psi Max so it's really meant for electrics or weak gas washers.

I'm glad the Adam's foam cannon is very versatile and should be excellent for most users who do not currently have a cannon as it works well on both gas and electrics!

These things really are nice to have. I do not have the Adams cannon (yet) but use another brands and have been very happy with it. Funny watching the neighbors faces. For some reason they seem scared to ask what I'm doing!

Will most likely 'upgrade' to the Adams cannon in the near future.

(100th post!)

Edited by gabhart

Someone give the wolf a comission because I just pulled the trigger on the foam cannon and the tire and rubber and cleaner. I also grabbed a 1.5gpm 1800psi pressure washer from costco so we'll see how my results compare to yours but I'm excited to try it!

Nice! Make sure to get some good pics for the Fun with Foam Contest.

So I used my new foam cannon yesterday and I noticed something. The knob on the top is backwards! The "-" arrow points clockwise but I'm getting the most foam by turning it clockwise. Anyone else notice this?

P.S: this is the same way with my old foam cannon.

Edited by chops1sc

anyone else having trouble with the foam cannon?

i add about 4-5oz of soap and some warm water. start spraying it comes out real thick for only about 10 seconds then it only comes out very runny soap. for some reason it does not stay consistent with thick foam. not sure why this keeps happening. if i stop and add a lot more soap it will do the exact same thing. kinda bothering me too

Edited by DeDonDeRosa

anyone else having trouble with the foam gun?

i add about 4-5oz of soap and some warm water. start spraying it comes out real thick for only about 10 seconds then it only comes out very runny soap. for some reason it does not stay consistent with thick foam. not sure why this keeps happening. if i stop and add a lot more soap it will do the exact same thing. kinda bothering me too

Do you have the clear pick-up tube attached?

What pressure washer are you using?

anyone else having trouble with the foam gun?

Gun or Cannon? This is the Cannon thread.