Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hard water fix

Dwhite0960

Question

I am in search of a fix for the ridiculously hard water my well has. I have looked at the cr spotless system but can't really afford to drop 400 on it, I might be homeless as well. Is there any options that are not so pricey that might possibly work. I really want the foam cannon but it's not worth it with the water here leaving so much on the car if any sun hits it before drying. Im all ears and thanks in advance

6 answers to this question

I have to wonder if anyone makes a solution you can put in a foam gun for final rinse.  A decade ago I had one of those Mr Clean guns that soaped and rinsed. My main reason for having it was the soft water and it actually worked great.

Seems there would be a simple setup like but have not seen one.

You could always do a rinceless wash with distilled waster after you hose off the major dirt

This is what i typically do .

I like in a condo that the HOA has banned all external water use so my solution is to use the local Pay N Spray to knock off the major dirt and wash the wheels and tires. Drive home to my 2 car garage and do a complete rinceless wash.

Yea I use Rinsless and distilled currently but I am wanting the foam cannon for the trucks since they get filthy sometimes and hate having to run to town to use the pay n spray. We're all sick and want new toys and will go thru many loops to acheive it sometimes lol