Customer Service 866.965.0400

A Month or So After HGG Application

I happen to be one of those people that probably use HGG "too often" if there's such a thing, but it's been about a month and a half since my last application. I've washed the car and dried with Detail Spray approximately 5 or 6 times since then. With that being said, here's some pics after a light Florida rain shower this afternoon. HGG is some pretty amazing stuff!! Sorry for the sideways posts :/post-14423-0-06459600-1469490478_thumb.jpgpost-14423-0-52934600-1469490483_thumb.jpgpost-14423-0-54558900-1469490485_thumb.jpg

Beads on Beads on Beads!

I myself love H2O G&G more and more every time I use it. It makes the car SHINE a lot and leaves amazing protection. I also don't let it go longer than a month without reapplying. I am going to add Buttery Wax to the mix every 2-3 weeks as well. 

Yeah I noticed how the H2O GG was still on the volt that I applied it to little over month ago. I need to reapply. That being said it's a great product.

The only downfall is, if you're washing the car in this florida heat during summer, unless you do it very late at sunset (then you're fighting the flying insects), the panels dry very fast and you are working on a dry panel so you have to wet it.

I wish they came out with a 2.0 that could be applied to a dry panel with a wet applicator.

Yeah I noticed how the H2O GG was still on the volt that I applied it to little over month ago. I need to reapply. That being said it's a great product.

The only downfall is, if you're washing the car in this florida heat during summer, unless you do it very late at sunset (then you're fighting the flying insects), the panels dry very fast and you are working on a dry panel so you have to wet it.

I wish they came out with a 2.0 that could be applied to a dry panel with a wet applicator.

you can dry the vehicle first and then use the dry application method to apply H2O GG. If you work quickly though it really shouldn't add much time to the drying process. IMO it makes the drying process easier, but some prefer drying the car first and then using a wet microfiber to apply the product.

Yeah I live in Florida and we always wash early morning or late afternoon, and park in the shadows of the garage/house. I feel your pain lol.

Things dry in the Florida humidity?

Lol yes. Even with 65% humidity on an average day, the mid day 100+ degree heat index really throws a wrench in the detailing works. Even in the morning or late afternoon, I only HGG one side of the car at a time. Luckily my fiancee helps me out so I don't have to work at the speed of light to get it done right.