Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from a New Adam's Polishes Employee

Tyler@Adams

WOW! I just want to start out saying thank you everyone for the welcomes! I'm really impressed with how many people participated and everyone's cars are looking awesome. Keep up the good work and I'm sure there will be many other contests we will do! :D Everyone enjoy your Friday and get out there and wash your cars this weekend! :pc:

P.S if anyone is going to Hot August Nights in Reno, Nevada or is near by, stop by and say hello! Would love to meet everyone. 

Welcome Tyler! Thanks for all your hard work in the shipping department, as you've probably packed at least one box for everyone on here. I have no idea how, but it seems you guys have a nearly perfect packing history. Here's my new 4Runner, freshly Adamized!

CONGRATS Dustin, 

You are the random winner! 

Message me and let me know what gallon you'd like!!   :bravo:

I'll ship it out as soon as you let me know!

Welcome Tyler! Thanks for all your hard work in the shipping department, as you've probably packed at least one box for everyone on here. I have no idea how, but it seems you guys have a nearly perfect packing history. Here's my new 4Runner, freshly Adamized!

Congrats Dustin!   :thumbsup:

And thank you Tyler for putting this contest on!   :rockon:

WOW! I just want to start out saying thank you everyone for the welcomes! I'm really impressed with how many people participated and everyone's cars are looking awesome. Keep up the good work and I'm sure there will be many other contests we will do! :D Everyone enjoy your Friday and get out there and wash your cars this weekend! :pc:

P.S if anyone is going to Hot August Nights in Reno, Nevada or is near by, stop by and say hello! Would love to meet everyone.

Im 2 hours away from Reno and would love to go stop by the booth. Where are you guys setting up the booth?

Im 2 hours away from Reno and would love to go stop by the booth. Where are you guys setting up the booth?

In the Grand Sierra Parking Lot, Tuesday through Sunday! Ask for Tyler and Ill be happy to get you some stuff!

Thanks everyone! Tyler shipped out my gallon today, as promised, with free 2 day shipping as the icing on the cake! It'll be here before my mystery box arrives!  :lol:  Adam's most definitely is one of the best companies out there, with fantastic employees.

Edited by Mariner

Thanks everyone! Tyler shipped out my gallon today, as promised, with free 2 day shipping as the icing on the cake! It'll be here before my mystery box arrives!  :lol:  Adam's most definitely is one of the best companies out there, with fantastic employees.

Congratulations Dustin. What did you pick for your gallon of choice.

Congratulations Dustin. What did you pick for your gallon of choice.

Thanks! I picked up the Interior Detailer. I've been using lots of it recently because I wipe down my car 3-4 times a week because of dog hair lol. I have 8 gallons of product and ID wasn't one of them. 

Thanks! I picked up the Interior Detailer. I've been using lots of it recently because I wipe down my car 3-4 times a week because of dog hair lol. I have 8 gallons of product and ID wasn't one of them.

awesome. I need more knowledge on pet hair removal