Customer Service 866.965.0400

Corvettes at Carlisle Aug 25-28, 2016

BRZN

Yup, just a few short weeks away from Adam's largest show on the Carlisle Fairgrounds; Corvettes at Carlisle!

Thursday August 25th through Sunday August 28th.

If you're on the fairgrounds Wednesday, stop by, we'll be setting up that day, and if the box of product you're looking for is open, we'll be selling!

I've sorted through inventory, and placed a new order, we should be well stocked on all your favorites, as well as on several of his latest releases. Have any detail related questions? Come by and ask the experts.

Don't forget our traditional get together right outside the fairgrounds on Friday evening with food from Marcello's Ristoratte & Pizzeria. We should be starting this between 5:00 and 6:00.

Well if I give her enough water I maybe able to sneak a few thing in when she hits the bathroom.

Ps Dave if Adam's want to show how to do paint correction and detail on a corvette I will have my 2003 50th anniversary corvette (anniversary red / shale) there if you want to use it.

Edited by lljimll

Let me look the car over Jimmy. If there would be visible before-after I may take you up on the use of your ride as a demo vehicle.

We'll have bottled water in our location, I'm sure we can get her sufficiently hydrated if that's what it'll take. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to seeing everyone. We'll be there on Wednesday as well. Got my sticker in the mail today!  Now I'm getting excited!  And some of you guys (and gals) have my cell # in case you need me to do a coffee run. or anything else.

Bad (or good) thing is that we won't be able to attend the Friday  night party this year because we're doing the Chips Circle and the Amyloidosis benefit dinner Friday night.  Wish I could do both. But we'll see you guys all weekend.   :D

post-15-0-30838000-1470092371_thumb.jpg

Just got my sticker for fun fare parking first time me and my wife are attending Adam turned me on to this event will be there Friday to Sunday getting excited see you there can't wait

Is this your first year? The show starts Thursday this year and the majority of people who are regulars at this event will be there Wednesday to set up their canopies and stake a spot.  If the weather is good, my best advice to you is to get to the fairgrounds EARLY on Friday.  Like 6 a.m. early if you want to get a spot on the lower Fun Field. Unless you got one of the reserved spots. You can see where we're parked on my sticker. Stop by and say hey.   :2thumbs:

You're set buddy! 

Last year, we did the Veteran's parking.  It was the first year for it, and you had to pre register and have a certain sticker to park there.  They had a young kid working (running) trying to keep non registered cars from parking in that area.  There were so many guys that got chased out because they weren't supposed to be there. And guys who said "I'm a Veteran, I should be allowed to park here".  They gave that poor kid so much grief. And some guys got down right rude. One guy got in MY face because I was there and he wasn't and he kept shouting at me "I'm a Veteran. I have a Bronze Star!"  He finally got the message that HE messed up and moved on. But it was amusing watching that kid running up and down chasing cars. It will probably be that way with the Reserved Parking this year too.  The GREAT part of the reserved spaces is that you have your number assigned to you.  So anyone parking in your spot will be towed. Period.  Should be interesting. 

You'll be parked right across from me. I'm in 1c 47. I'll be over to check out your detailing. :D

Hi rich do you know if Adam will be there that weekend

Adam will absolutely be there. All weekend.  And Chris and Dave too. And on Friday night, Adam hosts a party for all his customers across the road from Gate 3 of the fairgrounds so be sure to attend.  Great company, music, food and drinks.  And yes, your wife is welcome.  You'll see the big Adam's bottle on top of the house on Friday. Rain or shine.  I'll point it out to you.  Pizza and subs.  Starts around 5 or 5:30. 

Sounds like a lot of us are going to be in the same area.