Customer Service 866.965.0400

Corvettes at Carlisle Aug 25-28, 2016

BRZN

Ok some more pictures

Saying good bye to Carlisle ????????miss it already

Oh that guy is me Bob

And that lady is my wife Fran

And I'm cleaning with Adams waterless wash by the way????

Didn't get pictures of Adams party that also was great good food and great people and Adam well there isn't any words but one of a kind cool guy and very humble!!

post-14028-0-50744800-1472416064_thumb.jpeg

post-14028-0-75747200-1472416097_thumb.jpg

post-14028-0-77616500-1472416121_thumb.jpeg

post-14028-0-41397900-1472416600_thumb.jpeg

Not sure why we didn't meet Bob. We walked past your car 100 times, but never saw you around. Maybe next year.

we will definitely meet next year for sure it was my first and wanted to take everything in but we didn't so much to do didn't come prepared enough next year we will bring chairs and a pop up tent it was hot that's why we didn't stay by the car

Shout out to Adam:

I met Adam at the booth and asked about cleaning stubborn windows.  Despite the new towels and glass cleaner I just couldn't get rid of the streaks.  Adam suggested using the H20 Guard and Gloss (with its petroleum product components) on the windows to remove any road film.   It worked like a champ!

Thanks Adam

Dean

Shout out to Adam:

I met Adam at the booth and asked about cleaning stubborn windows.  Despite the new towels and glass cleaner I just couldn't get rid of the streaks.  Adam suggested using the H20 Guard and Gloss (with its petroleum product components) on the windows to remove any road film.   It worked like a champ!

Thanks Adam

Dean

Very cool, so the H20 was used as a cleaner by rubbing it in??

My trick for cleaning the film off the INSIDE of the windows is to use a wet paper towel with Dawn on it and wash them first. Then use Adam's Glass Cleaner and a glass micro to take off the soap and shine them up and get rid of any streaks.  It's the only thing I've found that gets rid of that crud.