Customer Service 866.965.0400

2014 Street Glide --- Basic Wash & Detail

98BlackSierra

My buddy is selling his bike so he called me over to detail it before he threw it on Craigslist. The paint on my bike is flawless so he must have noticed lol. His bike maybe gets washed once a month or so and that's just a wipe down. His reaction was priceless. I used :

HD motorcycle soap

Rain X bug degreaser

Adams Big Blue clay bar

Adams Pumpkin Spice detail spray

Adams Butter Wax

E0DA5F8D-20DC-4233-88D0-B2B9EAECC926_zps

910B3341-477D-4EF9-BC3B-1E2EF6B20EE3_zps

B2799CAA-4BAE-4895-9152-D11B9338C200_zps

FC67AB5E-599C-403F-B84F-241E2CAE9DCB_zps

56E8E6B5-E81D-4A46-879C-5888333402C2_zps

F1EC4BC5-752C-4D5B-9312-11085161639F_zps

This is kind of unrelated to the detail I did on the bike, but I didn't want to open another thread just to ask a question.

I'm about ready to detail the g/f's Impala SS, just waiting for my pole barn to be finished so I can take my time.  Obviously, I'm using Adam's Car Shampoo and Wash Pad, but after I clay it with my Big Blue Clay bar, what would you guys recommend?  I was going to use Adam's Revive, and then H20 Guard & Gloss or the Butter Wax.  Does that sound right to you guys or should I go a different route?

This is kind of unrelated to the detail I did on the bike, but I didn't want to open another thread just to ask a question.

I'm about ready to detail the g/f's Impala SS, just waiting for my pole barn to be finished so I can take my time. Obviously, I'm using Adam's Car Shampoo and Wash Pad, but after I clay it with my Big Blue Clay bar, what would you guys recommend? I was going to use Adam's Revive, and then H20 Guard & Gloss or the Butter Wax. Does that sound right to you guys or should I go a different route?

You could go that route but since you are claying I would probably use liquid paint sealant. H2O G&G works best to maintain sealed paint, it works good alone but best on top of a sealant. Buttery would work as well, just not an extended period of protection.