Customer Service 866.965.0400

Brilliant Glaze with Americana Icing

tmevilsizor

Question

So I just have to brag for a minute. I've used so many high dollar waxes on this car. $130 Dodo Juice Supernatural, CG white wax, CG 5050 paste wax, and many others. I thought that the Dodo juice was worthless and that the 5050 was alright.

I ordered the Brilliant Glaze and Americana along with my mystery boxes. The day before it was due to arrive I clayed the car to prep the surface. Within 2 hours of receiving my order I had completed the glazing and topped it off with the Americana. I've used many paste waxes and liquid waxes. The paste wax in general is more difficult to apply and removed when compared to a liquid wax. I read many reviews on the Americana PASTE wax and didn't really know what to believe. I just HAD to try it out for myself. WOW!! I was left speechless as I drooled over the perfect paint that was before my eyes. It all wiped on and wiped off as easy as all the reviews had said. Such a unique paste wax experience.

I'm a detailing fanatic and have spent well over $2,000 trying out MANY, MANY products. My Accord is a 2016 Touring edition with a white pearlescent paint. I was unimpressed with how little of a pearl effect I was getting with the other high dollar products. I swear that no other product has made this paint literally change colors. As you can see in the pictures below (No camera filters were applied or altered) just how different my paint appears on the lighting conditions. It went from the brightest white it has ever been to the softest pearl at sunset. The pictures don't even do the paint justice, but you can see the color change. I am a FOREVER customer of Adam's Polishes and have no need nor desire to "shine chase" anymore. You knocked this product line out of the park! Enjoy these pictures!

post-14822-0-88794000-1472257784_thumb.jpeg

post-14822-0-09730200-1472257818_thumb.jpeg

Without consideration of longevity, would the Buttery Wax create a higher shine than the Americana? I love the way this current combo looks on the car, but if Buttery Wax shines better layered over top the glaze I'll try it. Thanks for your support!

Americans is no doubt the best shining wax offered by far

Thank you Jason. I received the Buttery Wax in my MB but I also purchased the Americana (results shown in initial picture). I guess I have no use for the Buttery Wax now. :lol:

Claying works paint miracles for laying the ground work of waxes. Done like you've done makes that paint and wax combo work. Our Cadillac with phantom gray metallic never looked so good, with only 4000 miles on it, until I clayed it. I pulled so much brown debri off that paint I was puzzled even the windows were rough with brown debri. I'm convinced these new ultra high performance brake packages with fast wearing pads are to blame for it. The Adams clay bar was getting a work out the first time used and it did admirably. That paint now POPS. I used the Americana wax and clayed it, worth every second of that exterior detail.

Edited by Sako4me

Claying works paint miracles for laying the ground work of waxes. Done like you've done makes that paint and wax combo work. Our Cadillac with phantom gray metallic never looked so good, with only 4000 miles on it, until I clayed it. I pulled so much brown debri off that paint I was puzzled even the windows were rough with brown debri. I'm convicted these new ultra high performance brake packages with fast wearing pads are to blame for it. The Adams clay bar was getting a work out the first time used and it did admirably. That paint now POPS. I used the Americana wax and clayed it, worth every second of that exterior detail.

I had the same results brother! Pictures?? Is it the CTS-V?

I had the same results brother! Pictures?? Is it the CTS-V?

No, it's actually a highly optioned ATS4 2.0 performance package, with the after midnight black chrome package and the $1900 brake package, I forget the name they used for the brake package. I will get some pics of it, it looks so good I don't want to drive it.

You guys are forcing me to try this combo. I already have a combo I think works great but if it can get better, I'm in!

Anyone put the wax on by machine?

No need to put the wax on with a machine. It can be done, but at no real time savings. Americana goes on easy and comes off simply. I think it would take me longer to apply that product with a machine.

You guys are forcing me to try this combo. I already have a combo I think works great but if it can get better, I'm in!

Anyone put the wax on by machine?

I always apply by hand. It's just so easy to put on and remove. There isn't really a need. By the time you drag all your machine and accessories out, I would already be halfway done applying and removing!

I essentially have all the Adam's exterior products except for Americana but man are you guys making me try this combo after seeing all of these pictures! Time to add it to the next big order I suppose. I have the glaze now just need the Americana!

Americana is not only the easiest paste wax that I have used but the easiest among the liquid wax products as well! The first time I used it, I was in disbelief about just how easy it does go on/off! You won't be disappointed. A little goes a long way!

love the combo

This is what I wanted too see! What a dripping wet finish! Sometimes I wish I had bought a black car, but then I think of the maintenance and NVM! Black is truly the best color when perfectly detailed (such as your paint). Thank you for sharing!

I have several shots of this combo, but I will throw this one out...68Chevelle6025_zps94227f1e.jpg

Your Chevelle looks beautiful! I must get a car like this. The finish on red is outstanding. Is this a fresh re-paint? Surely it can't be original! Thank you for sharing! These are the type of pictures I want to see!

Americana is not only the easiest paste wax that I have used but the easiest among the liquid wax products as well! The first time I used it, I was in disbelief about just how easy it does go on/off! You won't be disappointed. A little goes a long way!

Dammit! Now how can I argue with that? Definitely adding it to my next order!