Customer Service 866.965.0400

Fall Carlisle Sept 28-Oct 2

BRZN

Hey, if you're in the area of the Carlisle Fairgrounds next week from Wednesday through Sunday stop on by and restock yourselves for this coming Fall and Winter!

We'll be on the Midway Row IE spaces 126-130. You won't be able to miss us, Adam's giant inflatable Detail Spray Bottle will be set on-top of our trailer.

Stop on buy to see product demos, ask questions, and for advice of the experts.

We'll have show specials and discounts too!

We were at Carlisle this past July for the Chrysler Nationals. First off- what a FUN experience I had!  So many beautiful cars and friendly warm people. My boyfriend has been a car guy since before he obtained his licence to drive.  I'm trying to open my self up to a new experience and to enjoy something he is passionate about.  I am now hooked!!  :)

We paid a visit to the Adams Tent to purchase products and ask questions.  What a wonderful group of people representing Adams. They were great and patient in answering questions from a novice car girl.  I felt comfortable and left a bit more educated and confident!

If you are Carlisle- stop by their tent- you cannot miss the HUGE giant inflatable Detail Spray Bottle!!

Thank you Adams Staff!

Laura 

Sooo you all coming to the National fair in Georgia next right, Oct 6-16! I'd be the medic working the clock towel who's buying up Adams products when I should be there to earn a living...

Edited by TC2016