Customer Service 866.965.0400

Super Great White

musclejunkie

I have two of them, one new and one 5 years old.  What I like best is that one towel will dry my car and leaves no water whatsoever.  I also found a great use for the older towel.  I used it to go over my fabric upholstry after hitting it with Adam's Upholstry and Carpet Cleaner, another great product!  The towel wicked up the dirt exceptionally well in a car that I use hauling my four legged freind around.

Hard to sheet rinse with a pressure washer lol

Just remove the nozzle and turn the pressure washer off (leave the water source on). Then when you pull the trigger you will get a low pressure stream perfect for sheet rinsing.

Hey guys I never heard the term sheet rinsing ?

Also called a pool rinse.  

Simple explanation - when you finish washing the car, spray off the Car Wash Shampoo, then take the sprayer off the hose and let the water 'sheet' over the paint.  It is odd, but by adding more water to the surface you end up with less water to dry off.  I have a 2 ft section of old hose I use to do this with.

Also called a pool rinse.  

Simple explanation - when you finish washing the car, spray off the Car Wash Shampoo, then take the sprayer off the hose and let the water 'sheet' over the paint.  It is odd, but by adding more water to the surface you end up with less water to dry off.  I have a 2 ft section of old hose I use to do this with.

Hi, Thanks for the explanation, that does make sense and having a garden hose nozzle on while rinsing probably causes for air bubbles in the rinse water. 

Basic question, but do you sheet rinse the entire car at once, or section by section?

I rinse the entire car, use the Sidekick to blow the water out of the areas is collects in, then section by section spritz DS on the panel and dry.  Remember to wash the sunny areas last and dry them first.