Customer Service 866.965.0400

LED replacement bulbs

Fubusux

This is right up my alley! I've done tons of research, and tons of upgrading (first vehicle mod I always do), and my personal favorite for LED upgrades is Diode Dynamics. Definitely pricey, but the by far the best I've ever used. I tried TRS, but wasn't impressed. If you're strapped as far as budget goes, then ebay has some reputable sellers. But be warned that the claimed lumens is probably not their actual tested output. All my internal lights, back up lights, and plate lights are all Diode Dynamics.

Edited by Mariner

This is right up my alley! I've done tons of research, and tons of upgrading (first vehicle mod I always do), and my personal favorite for LED upgrades is Diode Dynamics. Definitely pricey, but the by far the best I've ever used. I tried TRS, but wasn't impressed. If you're strapped as far as budget goes, then ebay has some reputable sellers. But be warned that the claimed lumens is probably not their actual tested output. All my internal lights, back up lights, and plate lights are all Diode Dynamics.

Thanks these look great. On most of my choices diode dynamics has multi levels of lumen options. Is the brightest really bright or I guess to bright for a daily. They need to learn from Adams and put some videos and a good gallery on their site.

Thanks these look great. On most of my choices diode dynamics has multi levels of lumen options. Is the brightest really bright or I guess to bright for a daily. They need to learn from Adams and put some videos and a good gallery on their site.

The brightest is really bright. I can attest to that. Honestly there's no point in not getting the brightest. Great thing about them is if you don't like the leds, you can just call them up and tell them you want to return or exchange and they'll send you a replacement and a return label. Fantastic customer service.

Funny story, I had LED fog lights and one popped out and I dragged it down the road by the wiring at 50mph for a few miles before I came to a stop light and heard the noise. Called them up, told them the story, and after a good laugh, they sent me a replacement for half price even though in no way, shape, or form was my incident covered under their warranty.  They'll take care of you for sure.

Edited by Mariner

I've converted my G8 over to LEDs (except headlights) from superbrightleds.com. Been over a year with no issues. I went xenon (HID) for the headlights because I like the way they "pop" when they ignite plus the white instead of orange light they put out makes a world of difference!

I just recently switched out all of the interior lights in my Chevy SS to LED's. I usually go with VLED's and I've heard great things about Diode Dynamics as well; however with the SS, the interior bulbs need to be Canbus led's or they do not turn on and off properly, so I went with some high quality canbus 194's off of Amazon. No issues yet and pure white led. Very happy with the look.

I just recently switched out all of the interior lights in my Chevy SS to LED's. I usually go with VLED's and I've heard great things about Diode Dynamics as well; however with the SS, the interior bulbs need to be Canbus led's or they do not turn on and off properly, so I went with some high quality canbus 194's off of Amazon. No issues yet and pure white led. Very happy with the look.

I buy from Superbrightleds for the canbus led's.