Customer Service 866.965.0400

Product Checklist

scottkalbfeld

Question

So building off of what I mentioned before I have put together a little template if anyone is interested. I decided to attach it to the first post so most people who look at this thread would be able to see it. 

Adam's Supply List

This is my template of Adam's Detailing Supplies. I have included only the core products. No seasonal or special runs (Pumpkin Spice).

This forum will not let me upload an excel spreadsheet so if anyone is interested, I'll be more than happy to email it to you. It has drop down lists to select sizes and amounts. 

Anyway. This is just something I though would help out some people. If there is anything I missed please let me know so I can edit it. Thanks. I look forward to the feedback.

I think it would be a pretty cool idea if Adam's or anyone else can create a spreadsheet or checklist that encompasses all of the products. This was we would be able to see what we have already bought and what else we need to buy. Also maybe be able to link it to our profile where other can people can see our collection of products.

Just a wild thought.

It can also turn in to a "collect them all" type deal. I know that sounds a little corny but you get the idea I'm trying to get at. 

Let me know if this sounds like a good idea or if I'm just out of my mind.

Edited by scottkalbfeld

13 answers to this question

There was one in the past, and I believe some folks worked on an updated one recently.  However with new products coming online, and other being replaced, it makes keeping one up to date a challenge.

Edited by mc2hill

There was one in the past, and I believe some folks worked on an updated one recently.  However with new products coming online, and other being replaced, it makes keeping on up to date a challenge.

That makes sense. Maintenance would be challenging. I didn't know about the one in the past. Thanks for letting me know.

Screen Shot 2016 10 25 At 10.51.58 PM

I have attached my little checklist of the things that I have for my own record. 

FYI the Chemical guys and Meguiars Towels I got before finding Adam's so take it easy on me.

I just sealed the paint last week. Next thing I need to pick up is the buttery wax and apply that before it gets to cold here.

Also some doubles of things. But this is everything I have accumulated in 2 months. I'm sure it will only get worse. hahaha

Edited by scottkalbfeld

I have attached my little checklist of the things that I have for my own record. 

FYI the Chemical guys and Meguiars Towels I got before finding Adam's so take it easy on me.

I just sealed the paint last week. Next thing I need to pick up is the buttery wax and apply that before it gets to cold here.

Also some doubles of things. But this is everything I have accumulated in 2 months. I'm sure it will only get worse. hahaha

Scott, PM sent.

I literally started a similar list yesterday! I'm not into "collecting them all" but my inventory between 2 brands has gotten out of hand!

I think it's a good idea.

Really? What a coincidence. To me it makes it so much easier to keep track of things because all of my stuff is not in the same place. 

That makes sense. Maintenance would be challenging. I didn't know about the one in the past. Thanks for letting me know.

Scott, You know I think as far as updating just adding the new products should be fine, that way if you have something that is no longer available you still know what you have. Maybe add an " * " to the products that are known to be discontinued. Have not had time to fool around with your spreadsheet yet. Is the one I have the last one or did you make changes.

Thanks again for the spreadsheet.

I started a spreadsheet last weekend. It's more of a What is it? What's it used for? What goes with what? and Use Instructions (copied from the website) kind of thing. (screenshot attached)

Scott, I'd love your spreadsheet too. I'll PM you in a sec.

post-14849-0-41145000-1477528154_thumb.png

Scott, You know I think as far as updating just adding the new products should be fine, that way if you have something that is no longer available you still know what you have. Maybe add an " * " to the products that are known to be discontinued. Have not had time to fool around with your spreadsheet yet. Is the one I have the last one or did you make changes.

Thanks again for the spreadsheet.

That does sound like a good idea. Maybe when I get a chance I'll tweak it a little bit and include the special runs. Thanls.

I started a spreadsheet last weekend. It's more of a What is it? What's it used for? What goes with what? and Use Instructions (copied from the website) kind of thing. (screenshot attached)

Scott, I'd love your spreadsheet too. I'll PM you in a sec.

Kate,

Just sent you my spreadsheet. Hope it helps you. Please share with anyone you like.