Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pressure washer suggestions

MZ3_Rodriguez

Question

Hey everybody! Planning on purchasing a foam cannon so I'm wondering since I'll be ONLY using the pressure washer for my car and nothing else. What do you recommend ? Just enough pressure to get the awesome foam but no need for anything heavy duty and expensive. Let me know ! Thanks !

15 answers to this question

$169 greenworks 1800 psi pressure washer has the highest reviews, and with a low psi foam cannon I'm sure it would produce great results. I would get it from lowes as they have a 2 year - 4 year warranty as an additional purchase. Just my mindset.

I have a greenworks 2000 and Adams foam canon. It works great. A little cheap feeling but. It's light, I can carry it around easily and it's not gas!!! I can't stand hearing a gas pressure washer run while I use it. Just a personal issue I have lol. The greenworks kicks on while you're washing and goes off when you release the trigger. And it's pretty quiet.

I have a greenworks 2000 and Adams foam canon. It works great. A little cheap feeling but. It's light, I can carry it around easily and it's not gas!!! I can't stand hearing a gas pressure washer run while I use it. Just a personal issue I have lol. The greenworks kicks on while you're washing and goes off when you release the trigger. And it's pretty quiet.

what if I was to get one with 1600-1800psi ?just not as much foam ?

what if I was to get one with 1600-1800psi ?just not as much foam ?

I think anything at 1200 and up is going to be able to give you tons of foam. The foam cannot itself will allow you to adjust the foam to a large degree regardless of the pressure. You can control the ratio in the foam cannon and the output ratio as well.

Edited by Junior

I think anything at 1200 and up is going to be able to give you tons of foam. The foam cannot itself will allow you to adjust the foam to a large degree regardless of the pressure. You can control the ratio in the foam cannon and the output ratio as well.

oh perfect ! I actually forgot that feature with adam's foam cannon !

1/4" quick connect are very popular for nozzles and is what is on the Adams Foam Canon.  However, MANY consumer pressure washers have various proprietary quick connects...and they will need some form of an adapter. It is really useful to stay with some form of quick connect so nozzles and attachments like the foam canon can be easily swapped.

Edited by LT1xL82

1/4" quick connect are very popular for nozzles and is what is on the Adams Foam Canon. M22 threaded connections are also somewhat popular. However, MANY consumer pressure washers have various proprietary quick connects...and they will need some form of an adapter. It is really useful to stay with some form of quick connect so nozzles and attachments like the foam canon can be easily swapped.

perfect thank you, when I go for the purchase I'll make sure it has it.