Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Guy Check In with a Question

galaxy

Hey guys. I'm new here! Currently live just outside St Louis. Im 45 and been a gear head my whole life and not new to forums, just this one, lol. My dad was a pro detailer (as in had his own business) and I'm a self proclaimed pro at home ;) Detsiling is pretty much my greatest hobby and can't stand a dirty car. My biggest pet peeves are fingerprints, dust, and people who don't detsil inside the rim of the wheel, hahahahhaha.

I jumped on this Forum because Adam's products are slowly but surely taking over my supply cabinet. To be honest, I don't even recall my first product or how I got stared with the brand, but here I am. I am just about exclusively Adam's for anything interior already.

My question is this...why is Adam's such a bad word on Autogeek? (If anyone messes around over there). That sucks usually a great place to learn a lot as well and it'd be nice to hear how Adam's stacks up against some other main stream brands. Oh well, not sweating it.

First, welcome to the forum. That other site doesn't sell Adam's stuff, so they certainly won't support it. Likewise here, this form has rules against promoting other products.

There are a lot of people that will have an opinion about something they don't know anything about, and will be more than happy to share it!

​Welcome Jon!

​Can't comment on your question related to the other company, but it seems to me like they represent the larger scale, higher volume products, where sometimes providing the best possible product doesn't always occur.

​Adam's products in my opinion, are really close in pricing if purchased at the correct time, and in correct volume needed, are very easy to use, offer GREAT results if use properly, and the durability is second to none.

Add in the Adam's customer service, the 110% guarantee, and it is easy to see why some competitors may get an uneasy feeling.

Adam's also provides videos here, and has a YouTube channel to assist you with any questions related to the products and processes.

Welcome aboard!  

I guess the Autogeek forum, even though a store, does produce its own stuff. I always had the thouht of how good and supportive it would be to taunt an Adam's experience over there and gloat about how it stacks up to other name brand products.

Welcome to the forum Jon.  Like any group, people are loyal to one thing or another. We don't bash other products here, but we don't promote others either.  Adam's products speak for themselves.  Once  you've tried them, you'll most likely find that the quality is above what other companies sell.  That and the customer service, and the 110% money back guarantee are all what keeps users coming back and makes them quit looking elsewhere for their rides. 

We're glad you joined us. 

:welcomebanner: