Customer Service 866.965.0400

Introducing Adam's Ceramic Wheel Coating

Joe@Adams

Another question. If wax and such isn't good for the coated finish, how about detail spray or Rinsless wash?

I believe it's been said that you can use detail spray, but may actually make the coating LESS hydrophobic.  I'd stick with the ceramic boost.  That stuff makes it so slick.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have noticed that some of you are on the fence about ordering due to having to buy a 50 ml bottle when you're hoping they will come out with a smaller one.  Well I bit the bullet and bought it as I had my car coated by a professional and yes he was a true professional.  However when it came to the wheel he offered to do them at $100 a wheel $400 in total of course.  I had to weigh the cost of him doing it or me.  Well I did it myself because I could do it way cheaper.  I have more time than money so I have gotten good at DIY things.  I do appreciate his work though as it did take quite sometime to do them about 8-10 hours.  Mind you I had never done this before followed the directions to a tee and also took off my brake caliper covers and did them and reinstalled after.  

I was able to get the job done for well less than half of the quote I got.  I did use a few older microfiber towels as you know they are trashed after using for this.  I however didn't skimp on the applicators I think the Adams one looked like it would work great and it did I needed to use 2 as it took a weekend to get this all done.  Those that are not familiar they will harden once they dry.

Side note now:  I did have a minor issue I live in Florida the home of humidity so while wiping the first rim off I didn't realize that I didn't get it good enough.  The next day I did a ceramic boost and it still didn't come off I was like o boy.  Called the Adams hotline for a quick resolve and got it.  I think it was Dan asked if I had the Orange Polish which I did to use that with a microfiber towel and elbow grease came right off to perfection.  Hope this post helps some of you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Quick Q after doing some wheels. Are we suppose to expect the same "stickiness" after each application? 

I did one set of wheels and have found them to be a bit grippy until I sprayed some ceramic boost, but on the other hand, when I did my own personal wheels, satin finish, even though I know for 100% they were coated, didnt feel the same way but rather. similar to as they did before. 

• 1 year later...

So I just purchased the Adam’s Ceramic Wheel Coating Kit! I am applying to a brand new Peterbilt, (polished wheels) I will post pics after finishing the coating, an a couple months after. From what I have read Adam’s appears to be the best ceramic coating on the market for DIY like myself.