Customer Service 866.965.0400

Daily Special...Thanks for Listening, Adam's!

falcaineer

I just wanted to send along a big "THANK YOU" to Dan@Adams, Bianca@Adams, the Adam's marketing team, the Adam's shipping crew, and the rest of the Adam's team, in general!  :bow:

Here's the story (even if it's a coincidence): I sent an email request just last Friday to list the Foam Gun as the Daily Special. I hadn't seen it posted there in a while, kept striking out on the recent MB sales (despite seemingly buying one every time since July...but, hey, at least I have a healthy supply of CS, W&W, HGG and others!), and my desire was getting the better of me, especially with all the gifts already under the tree. Well, lo and behold, two days later, there it was as the Daily, as if to say, "Buy me!" How could I resist?! I had some minor issues placing the order on the site, but a quick call in the morning later, and it's already sitting comfortably in my garage (yes, it pays to live ~90 min south of the Mother Ship), just waiting to spread holiday cheer (read: SUDS!) all over my cars...as soon as the weather cooperates!!!  :banana:

Moral of the story - Adam's listens. 

Anyway, you all are the best, and really, your customer service, and of course, product quality, are second to none. You have earned my repeat business (until I go broke, anyway ;)). Keep up the GREAT work!

:2thumbs:  :2thumbs:  :2thumbs:  :D  :D  :D