Customer Service 866.965.0400

First time use of wash & wax

Dudge

Just love the wash and wax. Only just recently received this in the ???????? U.K.

I used it in the two bucket method rather than in a foam gun. I'm amazed at how slick this stuff is in regards to wash pad to paint and suds up really well. The gloss it gave off after one wash was unbelievable. My new go too shampoo I reckon. post-15371-0-56038400-1483179717_thumb.jpgpost-15371-0-91517300-1483179750_thumb.jpg

To the op, car looks great. Sorry to hijack but I can't find much info on wash&wax. Could I use it every 3 washes or so and go a little longer with out g&g, or stick with regular shampoo and do my usual g&g every 3-4 washes. Or personal preference, just debating if I should buy some wash&wax.

To the op, car looks great. Sorry to hijack but I can't find much info on wash&wax. Could I use it every 3 washes or so and go a little longer with out g&g, or stick with regular shampoo and do my usual g&g every 3-4 washes. Or personal preference, just debating if I should buy some wash&wax.

I can't really comment Evan as this was the first time of using wash and wax as im just starting out on my Adams journey so I've only used wash and wax the once. Mind you I have a collection of products to try out in the very near future.post-15371-0-02437500-1483212662_thumb.jpg

I can't really comment Evan as this was the first time of using wash and wax as im just starting out on my Adams journey so I've only used wash and wax the once. Mind you I have a collection of products to try out in the very near future.

I'm in the same boat as you, proably bought/received about $650 us dollars worth in the last 3 months. Still experimenting!

I don't use it on my Vette because of the vert top, but I use it on my daily driver and agree that it's a great product. Especially in the winter. Gives that little "extra" protection in these cold months until I can get a good detail done on it again in the spring.  Good stuff! 

Mohammad, that's a beauty! 

I don't use it on my Vette because of the vert top, but I use it on my daily driver and agree that it's a great product. Especially in the winter. Gives that little "extra" protection in these cold months until I can get a good detail done on it again in the spring.  Good stuff! 

Mohammad, that's a beauty!

Thank you Rich!