Customer Service 866.965.0400

KirkH Reviews: Adams APC

KirkH

First, I must apologize for no pictures.  I dropped my phone in the parking lot of Brighton Ski Resort and broke the lens on my camera!  I am afraid I have no pictures.  My next reviews will have pics!

Adam's All Purpose Cleaner

Test subject: Asbestos tiled basement floor that goes to a walkout backyard garden and garage.  Lots of mud, grease and vegetable oil tracked in (veggie oil from my diesel truck that burns veg oil for fuel.)

I needed to clean my basement floor, so I thought, "Why not try out the Adams APC I received in the Mystery Box?!?!"

The bottle had no directions for diluting, so I mixed 4 oz of APC with 2 gallons of water in a mop bucket. There was very little chemical odor, just a slight lemony scent.  I mopped with Adams APC and rinsed the mop in the sink.

Cleaning Power: 5 stars!  Cleaned the mud and grease off the floor very well!

Residue: 5 stars! Left no slippery residue on the floor!

Chemical Smell: 5 stars!  No  harsh chemical smell to annoy the wife!

Surfactant: 5 stars!  The soap and dirt rinsed completely from the mop, so when I dipped the mop back in the bucket of APC, the cleaning solution stayed clean!

Overall Rating: 5 stars!  I will definitely purchase this product again.

How does one get veggie oil on the bottom of their shoes? Are you a lil sloppy when you're filling up the tank?!?

If you spill 1 cup of veggie oil, it's a mess.  If you spill a 5 gallon bucket, it's a big mess.  If a hose breaks on the filtration system, it can be a disaster.

In 10 years of running on veggie, I have seen it all.