Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ford Flex Hour and a half detail

Rb1274

TIME ME!... A Christmas Story LOL.

Wheel Cleaner with Wheel Woolie, Car Shampoo with wash mit 

APC wheel wells and tires 

2 Bucket wash with micro fiber mits

H2O Gloss while drying including wheels, with Double softs... this is the secret ingredient! :ph34r: Crazy Love this stuff!

Tire shine with hex grip applicator.. if you don't have this applicator get it!

VRT Trim

TID Dash, console, Leather seats, Doors, and cup holders

Wash up with Adams Hand Cleaner!

Done. :thumbsup:

Good as new!post-14986-0-08340800-1483919075_thumb.jpg

By the way everyone, I'd like to take all the credit for all of the So Cal rain this year! You see every time I wipe, wax, or wash one of my cars it rains the next day. Has any one notice it rains almost every Friday recently, oh that just me cleaning up the F 150 from the work week... Monday's oh that's just me cleaning my wife's Flex on Sunday... I just got back into Adams in October, oh wait that's when it started raining again... As long as I can keep wash the cars, The Drought is over.....

By the way it's gonna rain tomorrow.

Edited by Rb1274

By the way everyone, I'd like to take all the credit for all of the So Cal rain this year! You see every time I wipe, wax, or wash one of my cars it rains the next day. Has any one notice it rains almost every Friday recently, oh that just me cleaning up the F 150 from the work week... Monday's oh that's just me cleaning my wife's Flex on Sunday... I just got back into Adams in October, oh wait that's when it started raining again... As long as I can keep wash the cars, The Drought is over.....

By the way it's gonna rain tomorrow.

It's pouring rain over here right now!

nice looking shine. just keep the rain  in so-cal. I don't want it in AZ. This past weekend is first weekend in the last 3 that it did not rain. But like you said i look at 15 day forecast and the next 2 fridays show rain....blaaa.

could be worse we could be shoveling our cars out like the rest of the country.