Customer Service 866.965.0400

Yea dan posted a while back they were going to start shipping soon I got them with my last order yet to try though. Glad to hear good things I didn't have issues from the old personally so even better if they are a notch better

I just got one with my rubber cleaner, interesting. I noticed that the two spray settings are marked the same, I wonder if there is no longer differentiation between spray vs. stream.

they are a lot better just the grip on the trigger is more comfortable than the old ones

Anyone else notice the pickup tube is way too long for the 16oz bottles? I just forced it into the bottle and it cooled down along the bottom.

if you think it's to long you can cut about a inch or maybe it will fit the 32 ounce bottle so that's why they made it like that (just a thought)

So if you order some extra spray heads, will we be getting the new version?

That you would have to call Adams to make sure I was thinking the same thing

Yep, these are the new 16oz sprayers going forward. I believe we are completely out of stock on the previous 16oz sprayer at the warehouse. I'll post a write-up to the forum shortly.

• 4 months later...

My question regarding spray nozzles is on a bit of a different tack. Every time I order 16 ounce refills, I get a nozzle for each bottle. With only a couple of exceptions over the years, I have never needed one. However, there is no click box on the web site that allows us to delete the nozzle if we don't need it. I could donate them to Goodwill I suppose, but I have a 5-gallon rubbermaid tub filled with these things and I will never use them all. Every time I open a box from Adams, I scoop up the nozzles and stuff them into the rubbermaid tub.

Have you guys ever considered a "delete the nozzle" option at ordering? Maybe throw in an extra sticker or a few more mints if we elect to delete. You know, the old "press the button, get a pellet" monkey training thing?

Incidentally, the only nozzle I have ever had fail is the pump one in the car wash shampoo bottle I use to fill the foam gun, etc. the tube inside broke off about half way up and I have to keep the bottle at least half full or it won't pump. Otherwise, the nozzles are bulletproof.

You can always mail me some, I'm always I need of nozzles.

My question regarding spray nozzles is on a bit of a different tack. Every time I order 16 ounce refills, I get a nozzle for each bottle. With only a couple of exceptions over the years, I have never needed one. However, there is no click box on the web site that allows us to delete the nozzle if we don't need it. I could donate them to Goodwill I suppose, but I have a 5-gallon rubbermaid tub filled with these things and I will never use them all. Every time I open a box from Adams, I scoop up the nozzles and stuff them into the rubbermaid tub.

Have you guys ever considered a "delete the nozzle" option at ordering? Maybe throw in an extra sticker or a few more mints if we elect to delete. You know, the old "press the button, get a pellet" monkey training thing?

Incidentally, the only nozzle I have ever had fail is the pump one in the car wash shampoo bottle I use to fill the foam gun, etc. the tube inside broke off about half way up and I have to keep the bottle at least half full or it won't pump. Otherwise, the nozzles are bulletproof.