Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waffle Weave Drying Towel

ocdrifter

Question

Does anyone know if all the waffle weave drying towels are only being sold with the black and white logo? I would like to get my grubby little paws on a red logo towel. I've tried getting them through buying MB boxes but I've had no luck in getting any kind of drying towels, thank you for any info.

6 answers to this question

Sorry, the red logo Great White Drying Towels and Waterless Wash Towels are all gone as far as I know, and Ben said the same thing. We've switched over to the black logo ones. The towels with the red logo had the possibility of having some color bleed when machine-washing, so we switched them over to just the black logo.

Sorry, the red logo Great White Drying Towels and Waterless Wash Towels are all gone as far as I know, and Ben said the same thing. We've switched over to the black logo ones. The towels with the red logo had the possibility of having some color bleed when machine-washing, so we switched them over to just the black logo.

Thanks Dan, I'll have to ask to see if anyone has one they can part with, I really appreciate you looking into it for me.

Check with some Adam's dealers too.

Hey Michael, I've already checked with my two local dealers, one only carries liquids, and the other carries some towels and some very outdated towels, and a only a handful of products and some have been sitting there for ever because they're showing ring around the collar!

Hey Michael, I've already checked with my two local dealers, one only carries liquids, and the other carries some towels and some very outdated towels, and a only a handful of products and some have been sitting there for ever because they're showing ring around the collar!

Check Adam's dealer Mint Condition Car Care, they show them on the website (but it could be an old picture).