Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams customer service is Stellar!!!!! Like anyone on the Forum isn't aware

I just got off the phone,with Ryan at Adams and I must say he is great to work with! I have spoken to Ben a few times and have always been overly impressed. Ryan fits right in. Super guy, very helpful and as usual went above and beyond. He made good on a promise from Dan that I never collected on from close to a year ago. I am always amazed at how helpful the Adams team is. I should know by now they will always exceed my expectations. Kudos Ryan! Keep up the excellent work!!!

• 1 month later...

When is the best time to contact? I have left 2 or 3 voice messages with no response. Phones are never answered. I am calling them at least an hour before they say they close.

Really odd. I don't think I've ever not gotten someone. Maybe try emailing the customer support email.

• 2 weeks later...

I've always been impressed with Adams customer service.. a great bonus to have beside their top of the line products!

been a customer for 3 years and although it costs me double or triple the cost to get my orders forwarded overseas, I am still committed to Adam's.

When is the best time to contact? I have left 2 or 3 voice messages with no response. Phones are never answered. I am calling them at least an hour before they say they close.

Hi Brian, what time are you trying to call? If it's late in the day, it's usually just me answering phones as Bianca usually finishes up at 3PM MST and Ryan tends to get a fair amount of walk-in customers late in the afternoons when people are leaving their jobs for the day and stopping by. 

There's cases where 3 or 4 calls come in all at once, so sadly some calls can be missed if he and I are on the phones with another customer. Bianca also works weekend hours on Saturday and Sunday, and her days off are Wednesday and Thursday, so it leaves just Ryan and myself for those two days.

You can also email us to orders@adamspolishes.com or PM me your phone number and I will be happy to give you a ring tomorrow!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going out of town next week and the hubby wanted to shine up the MINI while I was away (translation: he wants to steal my parking spot in the garage...).

We're low on some products so I called on Wednesday, spoke to Ryan, explained my dilemma and could I PLEASE get everything by Friday????  Got the order settled then called back about 15 minutes later to add a non-urgent item to the order, and it was already boxed up and ready to ship!  

Arrived Friday as promised, around 3:00 pm which was earlier than expected.

Big big Thanks to Ryan and the whole Adams team. You guys are the best!  :bravo:

Phenomenal out of this world customer service!!! I went to the carlisle show and was disappointed at a few things. I sent an email simply so others wouldnt fall into my shoes, and I was generously rewarded!!! I was astonished!! Customer for life guaranteed!!! Dan you ROCK!

Edited by Nickfire20

• 4 weeks later...

I have dealt with Ryan via email and he is indeed a class act! I have also corresponded with Dan, and he is a class act as well. Stellar is an understatement!

Adams's team best! The whole team is like a giant group of friends! From Adam, to Dan, to Ryan, and Ben! And It's funny when there's a detailing clinic and Ben's turbo stick drill is dead too...:lol: Poor Ben! Edited by Nathan