Customer Service 866.965.0400

Want 8oz bottles!

Got an idea. I need some of the 8 oz bottle and spray trigger. I need a travel kit and those would be perfect. Since I don't see QD, TID, and some of the other more common, more every day type products, any chance we can get empty, plain labeld bottles in the empty bottle section? I know you guys have the gift/sample box, but 2oz is too small. Just an idea. Thanks guys.

An 8oz detailing emergency travel kit would be awesome. I'd be in for 2 of them, One for each vehicle.

Thoughts for contents could be 8oz DS, WW, interior detailer, odor neutralizer with 2 each of the waffle weave and utility towels.

Edited by SumBeach35

Ditto... I just bought the travel bag, does it not fit 16oz bottles with sprayers??? Mine is being delivered this week.

I have an Adams 4 bottle bag that I purchased about 1 years ago. I find it difficult to zipper the bag with four 16 oz bottles with sprayers inside. The bag is just a bit too short. 

I have heard very few people talk about this....maybe the bag I got is shorter than the norm.

Regardless, Adams took care of the issue to my satisfaction.

Edited by LT1xL82

I have the 4 bottle bags, and I agree they dont fit the 4 16s very well but they just squeek in there. That said I did not get the one I bought (got another in a MB) for that. I got it for a travel bag with smaller bottles. That said, I use the 2oz bottles and have gotten a couple spares to add other items too. I currently have 6 in the bag and with a few towels it works great as a grab and go bag. 

Just got mine and tested it... 3 16oz bottles and a double soft and that is it. What's your emergency kit.... Waterless wash, detail spray, and interior detail, I'd like to have tire shine and an applicator as well, so I'm certainly interested in the 8 oz bottles as well.

Ditto... I just bought the travel bag, does it not fit 16oz bottles with sprayers??? Mine is being delivered this week.

They will fit but it's a very tight fit to get 4 bottles in with sprayers. The new 16oz sprayers are a few millimeters shorter, so that helps, but they're wider too so it still makes it a challenge. I usually have at least one pull-top product in the 4 Bottle Bag, like VRT or Brilliant Glaze, so that helps too.

I like this idea, the OCD in me would like labels too. I think with the exception of a waterless or the wheel cleaner 8oz of everything I use would be plenty.  I have the large Adam's bag the one that holds 12 bottles. Would love to order the medium bag and have it full of 8 oz bottles.

A 4-5 bottle travel kit/box/bag/set would be perfect! But even still, just being able to get the empties and build your own would be nice. But yea, a pick-and-choose kit with labels would be amazing!! Mandatory options...

QD (obviously)

TID (obviously)

VRT w/squeeze top

Glass cleaner

Carpet/upholstery cleaner

...and then maybe...

Rinseless wash

Leather cleaner

Leather conditioner

All purpose cleaner

AAANNNNDDDD...since this was my amazing epic idea, it'd only be natural and appropriate for me to serve as a test case to try out a free complete set and report my findings!! :-P ;)

Edited by galaxy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Eight ounce spray bottles are available all over the web......I made up my own 'travel kits' for all the cars in my family

Irrelevant. I think most of us (or I'll speak for myself) would prefer this 8oz bottle with a legit Adam's label on it. And the trigger on these bottles is the bees knees; never seen one I liked better. I'll even take generic labels like the current 16oz empty bottles if that's all we get. :)

We have something possibly in the works, but I can't guarantee it will happen. That's all I can say for now.

Awesome Dan...better than nothing.

Irrelevant. I think most of us (or I'll speak for myself) would prefer this 8oz bottle with a legit Adam's label on it. And the trigger on these bottles is the bees knees; never seen one I liked better. I'll even take generic labels like the current 16oz empty bottles if that's all we get. :)

Actually, it's totally relevant.  While i understand your brand loyalty (I run into this on vendor forums all the time), having an Adams sticker on a bottle does not make it a better bottle, any more than a Meguiars sticker, Griots Garage sticker, or a Menzerna sticker does. It makes it exactly what it is...a bottle with a sticker on it.  

Actually, it's totally relevant.  While i understand your brand loyalty (I run into this on vendor forums all the time), having an Adams sticker on a bottle does not make it a better bottle, any more than a Meguiars sticker, Griots Garage sticker, or a Menzerna sticker does. It makes it exactly what it is...a bottle with a sticker on it.  

But the spray nozzle does!