Customer Service 866.965.0400

Want 8oz bottles!

But the spray nozzle does!

Okay...so you guys are loving whatever spray top Adams puts on their bottles......then simply buy the sprayers...4.99 is a good price for 3 of them......and buy an 8 oz bottle that has a top that the sprayer fits.....which may be tough to do since the diameter of the bottle top on an 8oz bottle is probably smaller than those of the 16oz bottles these go with....and you might end up having to go with a smaller sprayer or a 'mister' top for the 8oz bottles

And, now, we're back to square one......this is why I typically go out and find what I need rather than wait for someone else to provide it for me.  I'd probably not have chosen to stay in this thread, were it not for the fact that I've been through this before with other vendors.  Best of luck to you guys in your search for the ideal size bottle and the ideal sprayer

Its actually not that hard to figure out the sprayer threads, my guess is that they are probably a 24/400, 28/410, or 28/400, size based on what is out there. It could randomly be something else but those are the common 16oz sizes. 

I do know that when they sold the 32 premium bottles that they were 28/400 thread size (As I bought some other bottles and sprayers that worked with them). 

I am going to have to agree with the other guys here, I would much rather have an 8 oz bottle from Adams. My OCD with my Adams collection is too strong to allow me to have a different style/non-adams labeled bottle to be thrown into the mix. I am a detailer, so all the details matter. I understand some people rather save some money or aren't worried about having everything match up, but some of us do. If you rather purchase a generic bottle and nozzle, be my guest, but don't put down the guys that want to stay loyal to their product line.

I am going to have to agree with the other guys here, I would much rather have an 8 oz bottle from Adams. My OCD with my Adams collection is too strong to allow me to have a different style/non-adams labeled bottle to be thrown into the mix. I am a detailer, so all the details matter. I understand some people rather save some money or aren't worried about having everything match up, but some of us do. If you rather purchase a generic bottle and nozzle, be my guest, but don't put down the guys that want to stay loyal to their product line.

To be clear. no one was putting anyone down.  I've not been at this for very long, but one thing I've learned is that there are tons of products to choose from out there.  When you find something that works for you, and you're happy with it, it's your prerogative to stay with it.  My whole point in this thread was to stress that there are no discernable differences in certain items sold under a company's banner, than those sold by an outfit like U.S. Plastics.  

I'm a big fan of taking the initiative to create what I want, if a vendor does not sell exactly what I want.  If it's your decision to wait until Adams can provide you with 8oz bottles with their label on them, with the Adams sprayers that you like, then hopefully someone from Adams will read this thread and see this as filling a void in their product line.  

I saw those same spray heads on beauty supply products when I went into the store with my wife.

So they are out there on other products other than detail supplies.

Did you buy any to try them?  What size bottles were they on?

To be clear. no one was putting anyone down.  I've not been at this for very long, but one thing I've learned is that there are tons of products to choose from out there.  When you find something that works for you, and you're happy with it, it's your prerogative to stay with it.  My whole point in this thread was to stress that there are no discernable differences in certain items sold under a company's banner, than those sold by an outfit like U.S. Plastics.  

I'm a big fan of taking the initiative to create what I want, if a vendor does not sell exactly what I want.  If it's your decision to wait until Adams can provide you with 8oz bottles with their label on them, with the Adams sprayers that you like, then hopefully someone from Adams will read this thread and see this as filling a void in their product line.  

Thank you for understanding.

• 3 weeks later...

I love the 8oz. bottles because they just seem tidier and I wind up using (maybe perceived) less product. This is great for me, because I can go through a gallon of detail spray in less than a month if I'm not careful.

How do you guys use the sprayer? To me it is kind of like using scissors designed for little kids, very awkward.

I use the bottle itself as the "handle" portion of the sprayer, and just use my index finger on the spray trigger. May not work for everyone, but I find it very comfortable to use and it doesn't hurt my hand at all.

• 4 weeks later...

Hopefully they make this happen. Not only is it good for a travel pack for photo shoots, but its also great so you can use the products for different applications. For example, I would love to have a 4oz bottle with a pull cap with leather conditioner for my shoe shine kit. Then maybe a similar one with a spray top for the leather & interior cleaner. They work great with my work boots.

• 7 months later...

I bought a sample kit and thought to my self.... this would be a nice travel kit. Only thing is 2oz is probably not enough for some of the products in the sampler so I bought another one to have 4oz of each in my 4 bottle bag. Like many others, I also didn't like the way 4-16oz bottles fit in the 4 bottle bag. The bottles fit okay but theres really no room for towels and I like to have at least two of each. I think a 4oz kit would be a good emergency kit but it seems 8oz would be more practical and overall more appealing to more people.

It is a little odd they don't have any empty 8oz bottle for sale. I would of actually bought 2. I ended up getting my self two small detail sprays just so I could use one for DS and another for something else like WW. 2 oz of glass and ID is enough for quick wipe down but I know ill use more than 2oz of DS and WW

I just used up the 8 oz of ceramic boost and 8 oz of glass boost then cleaned and repurposed the bottles for Detail spray and Waterless wash. They actually live in my toolbox at work but would be great in the 4 bottle bag with a few towels.

• 5 months later...

The 8oz Bottles have been around long enough now and they still sell stuff in them, I would bet if you call or get on a chat or email with someone at HQ they can help you out. Maybe you can only get empty ones....but at least you would get the 8oz bottles. 

1 hour ago, pirahnah3 said:

The 8oz Bottles have been around long enough now and they still sell stuff in them, I would bet if you call or get on a chat or email with someone at HQ they can help you out. Maybe you can only get empty ones....but at least you would get the 8oz bottles. 

Jim...that was the entire goal of this thread anyways; to have empty, plain labeled, 8oz bottles like the 16’s. 

7 minutes ago, galaxy said:

Jim...that was the entire goal of this thread anyways; to have empty, plain labeled, 8oz bottles like the 16’s. 

I understand that, however if folks dont call in and make requests then its hard for them to know how many folks are interested. 

• 4 months later...

So I purchased the motorcycle kit to get the smaller bottles but I ended up getting the bigger bottles of all of the products. I also didn't get the 2 microfiber applicators

Edited by rewdog
error

I would also like the ability to buy some empty 8oz bottles with sprayer and blank label similar to how they sell empty 16oz bottles. 

Ive bought 8oz empty spray bottles from Walmart that I keep filled with quick detailer, interior cleaner etc for quick on the go touch ups but I hate the shape of the bottles. Adams is missing out on not selling their 8oz bottles empty because people would definitely buy them.