Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waterless Wash

When I first got this product, my first thought was, "what am I going to do with a waterless wash," why not just wash the car, but after using it for the first time, I have to say this product is amazing. The job it does is one thing, but Adam's should really look into a longer line of car scents, because the smell of waterless wash is addicting. Seriously, if this was made into a decently long lasting car freshener I would be all over it. ADAM'S PLEASE  :lol:

The WW has saved my butt many times.  I don't know how many times I've been at Carlisle and the car got dirty from rain overnight, or just driving to the show on damp roads.  Whip out the WW and go to work, and the car looks clean and shiny.  Good stuff. 

The WW has saved my butt many times.  I don't know how many times I've been at Carlisle and the car got dirty from rain overnight, or just driving to the show on damp roads.  Whip out the WW and go to work, and the car looks clean and shiny.  Good stuff. 

I'm not going to lie I'm not a huge fan of the detail spray, maybe cause I haven't found any good uses for it, but the Waterless wash seems great

I'm not going to lie I'm not a huge fan of the detail spray, maybe cause I haven't found any good uses for it, but the Waterless wash seems great

Works great as a clay lube of you haven't tried it yet. Also works great to anti-fingerprint navigation screens.

Works great as a clay lube of you haven't tried it yet. Also works great to anti-fingerprint navigation screens.

I haven't considered using it as a clay lube because TBH it's more costly than just using the soap from a 2 bucket wash. But I'll try it if i ever just need to clay a small area.

DS is a great drying agent, too.

I used it yesterday near water and it was good but I feel like H2O GG is a better drying agent and sealant all-in-one

Detail spray work very well to remove dirt after the car sits overnight or a light drive.  I quite enjoy using my apple and pumpkin spice detail sprays for that.  That being said, if I had more waterless I would prefer using that. I too love how it smells and how clean it leaves the car.  Rinseless is a great option for this as well. 

So far yeah, but thats because both washes i did were about 4 months apart...NY Weather makes it difficult to wash

That's understandable, lol! I guess once the weather gets better you could back off on using the G&G every time. It's not the cheapest stuff either, lol!

That's understandable, lol! I guess once the weather gets better you could back off on using the G&G every time. It's not the cheapest stuff either, lol!

I never thought to stop using it because I was amazed at how great it worked. LOL, I guess it's not great to overuse...definitely not the cheapest stuff, I Was surprised at how much more a gallon of it costs than other gallons.

My rule of thumb for H2O Guard is to use it once every 4 or 5 washes or so, or once every 2 months :)

Is there a reason? Seems like a good rule considering I used a good portion of the bottle with my wash yesterday   :D

I used almost an entire bottle of WW today as clay lube.. but I hardly use it otherwise.

I think it has a similar purpose to the detail spray where if you go for a quick drive or something and don't want to wash the whole car you can use  WW instead. Plus added benefit is the smell, I Can't get it out of my head...

I think it has a similar purpose to the detail spray where if you go for a quick drive or something and don't want to wash the whole car you can use  WW instead. Plus added benefit is the smell, I Can't get it out of my head...

Plus the just waxed feel your car gets. And the crazy Adams shine :thumbsup:

I really like using it on the "chrome clad" rims on my Ram the shine on them afterwards is great and lasts longer then you would think. Hardly have to ever use wheel cleaner on it. 

Are you referring to H20 G&G or Waterless Wash?

• 2 weeks later...

Plus the just waxed feel your car gets. And the crazy Adams shine :thumbsup:

You definitely get that waxed smooth feeling, IDK if that's because of the car or the product but either way the product is really a great one... :2thumbs:

Guys...when you state a great waxed feeling and shine, is this with Waterless or QD?  Currently researching how I'm going to work Waterless into my routine, the main difference between Waterless and QD, and why/when use one over the other??

I can't find it now, but I seem to recall reading that Waterless has less shine enhancers or wax like ingredients (or something to that effect) and does the QD, and therefore doesn't build up or alter the appearance/effects of the surface.

But it seems like both are used in extremely similar fashion and one could almost replace the other depending on personal preference??