Customer Service 866.965.0400

Throwback Red Shampoo

jp2015

Question

OMG! I use the my Throw Back red shampoo yesterday for the first time - Blown away !!!

Crazy suds and I love, love, love the smell! So I jump on line to buy more - GONE. I have now used the blue, the wash and wax and the red. Red by far is my favorite - wish I would have known soon.

Gonna have to be greedy and save the rest just for my ride

I don't know what was the case but I had a bit of trouble trying to find them as well. You don't see them in the "washing" or "gallons" but under the "new" tab. I included links in case that was the case, hope that helps!

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/specials/sub-category-1/adam-s-car-wash-shampoo.html

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/specials/sub-category-1/adam-s-throwback-car-wash-shampoo-gallon.html

I hope this resurgence in favor of the Throwback shampoo leads to an entirely new formulation that combines the best of both shampoos.

Blue

•  Requires less soap in a foam cannon

•  Hardier suds

•  (I actually prefer the fragrance of the blue)

Red

•  Slickness throughout wash

•  Cleaning ability

•  Seems to be gentle on LSP

If you combined those qualities and gave it more lubrication, I think you could pretty much call it the best shampoo out there. And I honestly prefer the scent of the blue soap to the red, but I know I'm not in the majority there.

is the red shampoo officially gone now?

Nope it's still there.  Go to Adam's website and go under "New Products" and about half way down, you will see a gallon and keep scrolling and then you will see the 16 oz bottle.  Awesome car soap.....I recommend it to anyone.

Edited by SJP

Nope it's still there.  Go to Adam's website and go under "New Products" and about half way down, you will see a gallon and keep scrolling and then you will see the 16 oz bottle.  Awesome car soap.....I recommend it to anyone.

thanks!  it wasn't listed in the regular shampoo section