Customer Service 866.965.0400

Another shout out for Adams excellent customer service.

Crooz1n

I contacted customer support with a question on the viability of a product after I discovered it had mold in it. I had a gallon of rinseless wash on the shelf and had used maybe a pint out of it. While taking inventory before spring season started I decided to refill my 16 oz. Bottle that I use from and a big glob of mold came out. I filtered it out with a strainer but wasn't sure if I could still use it. Well let me tell you Ryan returned my email and happily replaced the product for me and even included a bottle of wheel cleaner. THANKS AGAIN!!

I continue to be impressed by service as well as products.

Ya know, it's crazy that we have to take the time point out when people just plain do the right thing.  Adam's customer service is by far the highest of anything that I have seen, yet they treat it as just what they are suppose to do.  I try to treat my customer's the same way, and it always blows me away when people are astounded by what looks like me going out of my way to get the job done......yet it's just me going about my business.

Today's day in age has lost the role of great customer service, except for company's like Adam's.  I'm not saying I don't look at the prices when I make an Adam's order, but I can confidently purchase anything and know that I will receive twice the value of what I actually paid for it.

• 3 months later...

The service is the reason I use the products I love the products but I used the service first asking questions and even my first order was a phone order and I was hooked right then.  They treat you like you like they would like to be treated.  I can't think of any other company I deal with that is this great!