Customer Service 866.965.0400

32oz Bottles Gone?

Adam's folks, are the 32oz bottles being gone from the site temporary, or are they getting phased out?

Interesting. I just purchased a 32 oz of G & G on my order last month and now I don't see it available. Adam's reducing their size options?

Interesting. I just purchased a 32 oz of G & G on my order last month and now I don't see it available. Adam's reducing their size options?

Well the 32oz bottles haven't been available very long. They were a late addition to the line up and it appears they didn't sell well.

Although I was hoping to pick up a few to use in place of gallons that have lasted longer than I have liked.

I know I have a bunch in inventory at Carlisle. If anyone wants 32oz bottles of product please pm me your requests and I'm pretty sure I can make it happen.

You'll have to wait until the week after the Carlisle Event, April 19-23, for me to ship, as that'll be the soonest I'll be able to get my hands on them. That would be the week of April 23rd before they'd ship.

Again, pm me so I see the request, or email me at dave@adamspolishes.com 

IMG_0707_zps0gv8uyqa.jpg

Edited by BRZN

As others have chimed in, 32oz bottles have been removed from the site for purchase for now, with the exception of Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener (it needs to be kept in HDPE bottles, and I'm not sure if we will move it down to the 16oz HDPE bottle that we use for Strip Wash). Slower sales, warehouse spacing in the pick lines, slight bottle warping issues with some chemicals, and other factors led to the decision of removing this size option for the time being.

I apologize for not posting an announcement about this last week, we've all been incredibly busy wrapping up some projects and prepping for Barrett-Jackson support in Florida in a few weeks!

Big thanks to Dave for stepping up to help anyone that is still hoping to purchase some 32oz bottles!

As others have chimed in, 32oz bottles have been removed from the site for purchase for now, with the exception of Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener (it needs to be kept in HDPE bottles, and I'm not sure if we will move it down to the 16oz HDPE bottle that we use for Strip Wash). Slower sales, warehouse spacing in the pick lines, slight bottle warping issues with some chemicals, and other factors led to the decision of removing this size option for the time being.

I apologize for not posting an announcement about this last week, we've all been incredibly busy wrapping up some projects and prepping for Barrett-Jackson support in Florida in a few weeks!

Big thanks to Dave for stepping up to help anyone that is still hoping to purchase some 32oz bottles!

So is Adams then actively searching for a new source for bottles in the 32oz. size or does this look to be a permanent phase out of this size?

You guys are coming to Florida!?

You guys are coming to Florida!?

Yep, we're an event sponsor for Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach 2017! The auction itself is April 6-8. I fly in on the night of the 5th but other team members will be there setting up prior to that. We'll have two retail displays that I'm aware of, as well as on-site detailing services for auction vehicles. I'll get a full event thread posted later today:

https://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Home/PalmBeach-2017/feddee75-2154-4654-8a03-bd0d41b7e89c

Yep, we're an event sponsor for Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach 2017! The auction itself is April 6-8. I fly in on the night of the 5th but other team members will be there setting up prior to that. We'll have two retail displays that I'm aware of, as well as on-site detailing services for auction vehicles. I'll get a full event thread posted later today:

https://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Home/PalmBeach-2017/feddee75-2154-4654-8a03-bd0d41b7e89c

Dammit... I'm getting married April 7... probably not much of a chance the soon to be wifey is going to want to honeymoon in Palm Beach lol. I'll keep working on her though :)

Dammit... I'm getting married April 7... probably not much of a chance the soon to be wifey is going to want to honeymoon in Palm Beach lol. I'll keep working on her though :)

Why not get married in front of the Adam's booth? You don't need to change the date, either. Think about the (added) shine they could put on your car before you drive off into the sunset as newlyweds! Dan could even be a ring bearer. I can only imagine the "likes" you'll get on here for pics. C'mon, Dustin. We all know she likes to detail, too. Best of both worlds! :)

Congratulations, by the way!!! :2thumbs:

Why not get married in front of the Adam's booth? You don't need to change the date, either. Think about the (added) shine they could put on your car before you drive off into the sunset as newlyweds! Dan could even be a ring bearer. I can only imagine the "likes" you'll get on here for pics. C'mon, Dustin. We all know she likes to detail, too. Best of both worlds! :)

Congratulations, by the way!!! :2thumbs:

If Dan or any of staff were a clergy person, it could potentially work! That would be a freaking memory though, that's for dang sure  :wub:  But thanks!! A good friend of mine here on the forum told me that if I didn't claim her soon, then she'd be sifting through dozens of marriage proposals from other forum members since she's always willing to help me detail!  :lolsmack:

Oh...and Adam's might even be able to hook you up with some 32oz bottles of your choice for a wedding gift!!!

Lol one can dream... 

Edited by Mariner

• 2 weeks later...

i just went to order and also so the 32oz gone. i found these to be the happy medium between the 16 oz and the gallon for products that aren't used as frequently. hope they make a return in the future.